• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 2

2-1 -0.2 u

messed up big last week losing the 2 unit play

2 units

BILLS ML +190 at jags

rolling the dice here looking for a big cash in to get me rolling. the jags offense i would think will struggle again here. buffalo frontlines have looked solid thru the preseason till now and with the jags O line severely banged up i cant see fred and jones drew enabling the jags to control the time of possession. the key to the jags success is to control the clock andwear teams down. the bills seem to be a solid team on the rise and are capable of kicking the jags while their down. ican definately see gerrard being forced into a playmaker roll here on 3rd and longs and with a weak o line and still without great recievers, very winnable game for buffalo so im passing on the points.

1 unit

CARDINALS-6.5 vs dolphins= i will bet against the crappy phins on the road and getting less than a td everytime basically, they couldnt get out of their own way at home vs the jets, cards have a solid defense and at home i think the offense will score enough for a cover. if chad and his 10 yard hailmarys keep them in the game so be it

gl guys :thumbs:
Working...
X