Overall (4-4)(-1.70)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (0-1)(-3.30 units)
    Strong Plays (4-1)(+5.80)
    Regular Plays (6-5)(+0.50)
    Moneyline Parlays (0-0(even)

Overall (10-7)(+3.00 units)

NFL WEEK THREE

Still in the plus after week two of the NFL….there is a God! I know some of you are more used to my long write-ups in the NFL, but I go mostly by gut feelings in the pro’s and don’t have as much to say about them. Lets see if I can remain in the plus after this week is over.

Pittsburgh +3.5 vs Philadelphia (best bet)……………I live in Steeler Country and I hate the Steelers, but I think they are going to the Superbowl this year. I don’t see anybody out there in the AFC since Brady went down that is better. Eagles are one of those teams who can look like a Superbowl team one week and the next week look like a very good college team. I love getting that extra half point as I can see this game won by a field goal either way, more than likely by the Steelers. That recent performance at Dallas is fresh in everybodies minds right now, so there will be a good many people on them at home and everybody knows Pittsburgh is not as good on the road as they are at home. Just look at their most recent win at lowly Cleveland. I love the Steelers this week. Bet with your head and not your heart.

Baltimore -2.5 vs Cleveland (best bet)………………..I am sure the Browns are not as bad as I think they are, but they really do suck and underachieve every year. Get tired of hearing how this is their year. How can you take Cleveland on the road vs ANYBODY and only get less than a field goal? You cannot unless you have completely lost your mind. Baltimore never blows teams out, but they have defense and just enough offense to win games like this at home. I have to feel pretty good about this one.

Tennessee -4.5 vs Houston (strong play)…………..Went I went to Vegas back in July I put a little something on Tennessee to win the AFC. Of course I didn’t know then about their QB problems, but I don’t think that matters as much as people think. Great defense and and average offense at home wins you games. Once again Houston, like Cleveland is always one of those teams who are supposed to be “better this year” I am still waiting. I would have loved to get this line at three, but that will never happen. Still like my chances a lot.

Atlanta -5.5 vs Kansas City (strong play)…………Have I lost my mind? (don’t answer that). Thigpen at QB for the Chiefs…are you kidding me? Atlanta was supposed to be the worst team far and away in the NFL this year and now they are nearly a TD favorite. The line tells the story. Too many problems in KC this year. I think USC might give them a game or even beat them. I feel insane taking Atlanta as a favorite, but that is where the smart money is this week.

The rest of these play are regular plays for just one unit. Write-ups will be very short.

Miami +13 vs New England………….Why not? Miami looked horrible, Pats won a game they were not supposed to without Brady. Fish even though they have sucked for years seem to save their best for the Pats.

Carolina +3.5 vs Minnesota…………..Something just not right in Minnesota with all the talent they have. I don’t trust them. If I would have got this line before the first game of the season, the Vikes would have been a best bet for me…..not now.

I usually find more games than this, but I cannot this week. I will be back with the Sunday night game sometime on Sunday……leaning towards Dallas.

Leaning towards the Jets on Monday night as well, but will wait until Monday to post that one.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X