Overall (4-2)(+3.60 units)

FOR THE SEASON
    Best Bets (1-2)(-3.60 units)
    Strong Plays (6-1)(+9.80)
    Regular Plays (7-6)(+0.40)
    Moneyline Parlays (0-0(even)

Overall (14-9)(+6.60 units)

NFL WEEK FOUR

Again, I am very happy with my start in the nfl. Being in the plus after three weeks is great for me. Let’s see if my luck continues in week four. I am not so sure how I am doing this good in the nfl, but I hope it continues.

Tennessee -3 vs. Minnesota (best bet)…………………I went Vegas back in August a put a future bet on Tennessee and so far they have not let me down. Minnesota might even be the better team, but something is just not right with them. As great of a defense as Minny has, Tennessee, at least according to the numbers this year is better. I think Tennessee’s magical start continues. I really think this line is a steal only laying three at home. Don’t expect a shootout between these two and it will be a close game, but I will take my chances only laying a field goal. Feel pretty good about this one.

New Orleans -5 vs. San Fran (best bet)…………………Love this line dropping down to five points. Like Tennessee above, I think the Saints are going to have a good season as well, more like the one they had two years ago. San Fran might be turning things around with their program, but they are not that much better to only be a dog of five points on the road. New Orleans and Brees will get hot and just put too many points on the board for the niners to cover. I just cannot see New Orleans winning this game by less than seven.

Carolina -6.5 vs. Atlanta (strong play)…………………Carolina is another team that I am high on this year. I feel like I have been playing all the same teams the first three weeks of this season, but it is working so far, so I am not going to stop. I love this line dropping below seven. That helped make this a strong play rather than a regular play for me. Atlanta is not as bad as last year, but this line should be higher than what it is on the road.

Oakland +9 vs. San Diego (strong play)……………..It is a little scary having a strong play with a team like Oakland, but sometimes the scariest plays are the best. People questioned the Chargers after two weeks and all of a sudden they are back after one win. I am not that convinced. I don’t think the Chargers are the great team people think, and I think the Raiders are going to have a bad record but be competitive this year sort of like the Dolphins were last year. Nice home dog here. I smell a close one being decided in the fourth quarter.

The rest of these are (regular plays) for one unit and very brief write-ups.

Cleveland +3.5 vs. Cincinnati………………..Two teams without a win this year. One of those games where somebody has to win. A game like this I really like the hook at the end of the three. Cleveland is the better team and I think they will at least cover if not win.

Kansas City +9.5 vs. Denver………………….I am taking Kansas City because the NFL is crazy and I cannot think of a single reason to take them. Call me crazy, you won’t be the first.

St Louis +9 vs. Buffalo………………..Should just copy and paste the above pick and insert different teams. Why would anybody take St Louis. Yes, I am crazy.

Washington +11 vs. Dallas………………Dallas is no doubt the better team, but this is a rivalry and anything can happen. My gut just tells me eleven is too many points.

Plenty of action for a Sunday. Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X