Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (0-3)(-3.30 units)

Overall (2-5)(-3.80 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (6-7)(-5.10 units)
    Strong Plays (13-4)(+17.20 units)
    Regular Plays (22-13)(+7.70 units)

Overall (41-24)(+19.80 units)

Well I played a best bet on Monday Night Football and lost. I love to bet Monday night, but I suck at it. Overall still a great season for me in the NFL, so no complaints. Let’s try this again in week number nine and see what happens.

NFL WEEK 9

Denver -3 vs Miami (best bet)………….I think this line is a joke. We all knew last year Miami was not as bad as their record. This year they are improved, but come on….only getting three AT Denver. Miami this year will play inspired football at home and get many covers and some wins, but on the road they can be had. I know Denver is not great or anything like that, but it is still a rough place to play and win and the fish are not quit ready for that yet. The Dolphins are either on or off and this week they are going to be off. I think Denver gets the lead early and just adds to it as Miami makes mistakes trying to come back and this one gets ugly. I hate going against my team, as I am a Dolphins fan, but we all know you cannot bet with your heart. This line should be 6 or 7 points. Only laying three is a steal and I feel like the thief in this one.

Minnesota -4.5 vs Houston (best bet)…………Let’s not get crazy now. Houston started off bad, but has reeled off three straight wins, but against below average competition. I don’t know what has happened to the Vikings defense this year with Chicago lighting them up the last time they played, but we all know they are much better than that. Vikes maybe a little under-rated at the moment while Houston is getting too much credit. Something tells me the Vikings bring their A-game this week and win this one comfortably.

New England +6 vs Colts (strong play)……………….Pats still not getting credit they deserve. I had the Colts last week. I really thought they were better than that. Something is wrong with Peyton Manning……he just is not the same. I supposed the Colts could put it all together and win this game, but I have to take the points in this one. New England proving once again what a great coach and organization they have. Being at Indy, I could see this line maybe being three, but six is a gift and I am all over it. I suspect by game time this line will drop, so I am jumping on it right now.

Dallas +9 vs Giants (strong play)………….Some might believe in the “kick them while they are down” theory, but not me. Giants don’t always play great at home for some reason and this is a rivalry after all and I think nine points is a joke. Even without Romo, Dallas is not as bad as people think. Sure they have their problems and injuries right now, but something tells me they rise to the occasion and find a way to keep this game close. Giants were impressive in their last game and might even be a little cocky against the Cowboys this week. It is not like Dallas sucks. Giant are the better team, that is for sure, but that does not mean they will cover the spread.

Pittsburgh +1.5 vs Washington (strong play)…………..Here is another team who is banged up and people are jumping off the bandwagon a little too soon. Not me. I live in Steeler country and I hate the Steelers more than I can tell you, but I think they are the right side in this one. Here you have a troubled Steeler team who in know for being not as good and very beatable on the road playing at an NFC East team and that division is supposed to be so great. I have to ask why is this line so low then? It is because the Steelers are going to find a way and win this game. I have mentioned before that when I am wrong, I am usually way, way wrong. If Pittsburgh does not win this game, they they will lose by at least two touchdowns. Vegas is begging you to take the Skins at home and lay ONLY 1.5 points. I am not falling for it.

The rest of these are one unit regular play with short write-ups just to give me a little extra to do this Sunday. Last week I was 0-3 in these games, so I now I cannot do worse than that this week.

Cincinnati +7.5 vs Jacksonville (regular play)…………..Something wrong with Jags this year and Cincy to due to at least play a close game. Stranger things have happened in the crazy league we call the NFL.

Kansas City +9 vs Tampa Bay (regular play)…………Only reason I am taking KC is that I cannot think of a single reason to take them and Vegas does not give money away. This pick is just as crazy as Cincy.

Buffalo -5.5 vs Jets (regular play)………..I am just not that impressed with Favre and the Jets. I think Buffalo bounces back in a big way this week.

Oakland +3 vs Atlanta (regular play)……….Superbowl preview here. (LOL)……..maybe in fifty years or so. Another crazy play. How can a team as horrible as Oakland only be getting three? I am crazy enough to take them.

Detroit +13 vs Chicago (regular play)…………….As long as I have completely lost my mind this week, I might as well the Detroit to my insane list of teams I took.

That is all for this week. I already played the Sunday night and Monday night games.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X