MNF thoughts and leans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF thoughts and leans

I don't post much anymore but still read often and have been using it to my advantage to solid profits, especially this week! So many live dogs in Minnesota, Houston, and the Colts, this weekend presented a solid card and I wonder if the books got hammered as such. So essentially I have several bets leading up to tonight's game with Green Bay to win it, 2 parlays and a straight ML play at +120. My original lean was strong on GB but I am eager to hear other thoughts because I plan to hedge to some extent.

I question the pick mostly because both of these teams have their season to play in his game here with the toughness of their respective divisions. New Orleans has to pretty much win out and Green Bay needs this to stay tied for the lead. I think both teams have very capable offenses with the slight edge going to New Orleans when they are firing on all cylinders (and at home), although they won't have Bush to lean on as much. Defense I think the edge clearly belongs to Green Bay. So who shows up here is the question?

The line has awesomely moved down to Saints -1 at my book which makes it a very valuable hedge at -110 odds. So please post your analysis if you got the time, this site is a goldmine of great information and cappers and I want to thank everybody who runs this place.

I surely plan on donating to the toy drive again this year even though times are tight, please I urge everyone to think that there about those who are suffering even worse than we are.

Happy advance holidays :beerbang:
    GO TITANS!
Working...
X