Regular Plays (2-2)(-0.20 units)

Overall (5-6)(-3.10 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (10-13)(-12.90 units)
    Strong Plays (20-12)(+13.60 units)
    Regular Plays (35-22)(+10.80 units)

Overall (65-47)(+11.50 units)

NFL WEEK 14

Week thirteen was another losing week for me. It helped I hit a strong play on Houston Monday night to cut some of my losses, but I am on a losing streak. I am still happy to be having a winning season. I have been known in the past to be horrible in pro football, but this would be my second straight winning season….that is great for me.

Thursday, December 4th

San Diego -9 ˝ vs Oakland (regular play)………….San Diego sucks. Oakland sucks even more. If there was ever a team that San Diego can beat up on, it is probably the Raiders. Oakland sucks and are used to being humiliated. The Chargers are humiliated this season, but they have what it takes to show the world tonight that they don’t suck as bad as everybody thinks. Chargers are no where near what they used to be, but they are not as bad as people think this year. They are due to take it out on somebody and tonight feels like it will happen to me. Chargers by 21 or more points.

Sunday, December 7th

Pittsburgh -3 vs Dallas (best bet)…………….I hate picking this one because I cannot stand the Steelers, but they are my best bet this week. Steelers know how to play defense and that wins games. Their offense at times struggles and that could be a problem, but I think the Steeler defense will force some Cowboy mistakes and lead to some short fields and easy scoring opportunities for them. Everybody talking about how Dallas is back again and is the only team that could compete with the Giants and that might be true, but playing at Pittsburgh who is very confident after dismantling the Patriots last week will prove to be too much for them. Won’t be easy, but Pittsburgh should win by 6-10 points. Actually I think they will get a bigger lead and Dallas will score late to make the game appear closer than the score indicates.

Jets -4 vs San Fran (best bet)…………….Last week I called for the upset of the Jets and I was right. The Jets and Mr Favre seem human again, hence the low line this week. This game is simple for me. Jets are the better team and they will bounce back strong and win this one. It is never easy on the road and it won’t be a blowout, but it does not havce to be. They only need to win by five and that is very doable. Not going to over think this one and I am just taking the Jets.

New England -4 ˝ vs Seattle (best bet)……………I usually don’t have three best bets on a Sunday, but what can I say…I like these games. This game reminds me so much of the above game. New England looked bad, line is low, they are on the road vs a not so good team and they will bounce back and win by ten or more. I think I have been over thinking some of these games the past few weeks. Cassell did not go from a great QB to a bum in one week. He will bounce back with a nice game and get the W.

Buffalo -1 vs Miami (strong play)……………..Everybody talking about the improved Dolphins. Don’t get me wrong they are and I am a Miami fan, but they are barely beating some crappy teams. I know this game is not at Buffalo, but it is a road game for the Fish. The bills have been horrible lately and they are now a desparate team who needs a win. Buffalo not as bad as people think, while the Dolphins are not as good as people think. This game might not even be close. Miami has been getting breaks and turnovers to survive and my gut tells me that won’t happen and Buffalo is going to play its best game it has played in a while.

Denver -9 vs Kansas City (strong play)……………..Usually when a team looks so great like Denver did last week, I have a tendacy to go against them, but that all changes when you play a team as bad as Kansas City. Don’t over react to KC’s win vs Oakland last week. When Denver is on, they are on and if they are on, they will win this game by thirty points. Cutler needs to keep impressing the home folks after making some comments he has made lately. I think he comes through again.

These next three games are all (regular plays). I am only taking them because they are double digits dogs. I don’t have the stats to prove it, but it seems like double digits dogs have been covering like crazy in the NFL this season.

Cincinnati +13 ˝ vs Colts
    Cleveland +13 ˝ vs Tennessee
    St Louis +14 vs Arizona

Have not made my mind up on the Sunday and Monday night games yet. I am sure I will play them at least as a regular plays. Leans towards Baltimore and Tampa Bay right now.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X