Divisional Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divisional Weekend

New to this forum... been viewing for a few months, many of you have helped me to a pretty good season so far, last week was actually was 3-1 on the games and hit a crazy 8 team tease.

Anyway... my picks this weekend.

Balt at Tenn - this will be a battle of two great defenses. My take is that Balt is on a roll, Tenn has had a great year and is a good team, but not as well rounded as Balt. I think Balt has the edge in almost every part of the game except home field... I will take balt +3. Also leaning towards the under.

Ari at Car - I'm almost questioning this pick because of how confident I feel... but how can Carolina not roll in this game... right? Zona traveling across country, never a good thing, Boldin out or hurting. Carolina is the home team, had an extra week rest, has experience in big games. I like Carolina at - 10.

Phi at NY - NY is a great team, Philly is a hot team. Public is on NYG at this point... I have been liking Philly the last few weeks and will stay that way. I think NYG will be tough with Jacobs coming back, I do think not having big play (gun slinger) Burress will hurt their big play ability. Because of that and the weather, I see a game that will be close. Philly will use a lot of Westbrook and the Giants will use a lot of run plays... makes me also lean towards the under, but I prob won't play that. Its also supposed to be cold and very windy. I like Philly at +4.

SD at Pitt - A lot of people seem to be hot on SD, another hot team. Hearing a lot of they remind you of an old Pitt team or old Philly team, or there record should be 11-5 instead of 8 -8. Well... there record IS 8-8, their best threat as RB is likely out or won't be effective in the game, their TE is hurting. They are coming into PITT... who has a very solid D, home field advantage and rest will help them. I see Pitt winning this game... questioning them at -6 right now. It's either a no play for me or I take Pitt in a teaser or buy some pts. I think Pitt wins by 3 or 4 pts. 24-20 something like that.

Been reading a lot of you guys for awhile.. thought I'd make a post... good luck all.
Working...
X