• Show
Clear All

• nfl saturday/sunday

2008 Final Season Record

Best Bets (14-16)(-10.80 units)
    Strong Plays (21-18)(+2.40 units)
    Regular Plays (40-32)(+4.80 units)

Overall (75-66)(-3.60 units)

I did not play anything in the final week of the NFL Season as I was on vacation and I also missed the first week of the NFL playoffs due to vacation.

I was in the plus pretty much the whole season and then turned cold the final month. I am not positive, but I think I was in the plus every week except for the final week that I bet. I have been known to be horrible in pro football, but have won the past three seasons and this snapped my winning streak, but to only finish down less than four units is something that I can live with.

Now lets see how I do in the playoffs.

Best Bets (0-0)(even)
    Strong Plays (0-0)(even)
    Regular Plays (0-0)(even)

Overall (0-0)(even)

Tennessee -3 vs Baltimore (best bet)…………….It is time for Baltimore’s luck to run out. Miami turned the ball over five times last week, yet Baltimore was barely able to put them away. Now Baltimore goes on the road for the second straight week vs a rested Tennessee team who had just as good of a defense. I think with the week off Tennessee will add some new wrinkles to their offense and come away with a double digit win. Feel pretty good about this one.

Arizona +9 ˝ vs Carolina (regular play)…………..Not in love with this at all and just playing it because it is a playoff game on Saturday night. I have no doubt that Carolina wins this game, but Zona has some momentum going and have too good an offense to be getting this many points. My gut tells me they keep this one close.

Giants -4 vs Philly (strong play)…………………I am not sure how Philly lucked out and made they playoffs. I know their defense has been hot, but how can you go against the Superbowl champs. They are not going to get knocked out in their first playoff game this year. I know they are going to win this game, I just hope it is not by three points which could certainly happen. I think McNabb will make some mistakes in this game and they will lose by double digits. After the game we will hear the talk come back about if McNabb will still be an Eagle next year like we all heard earlier this season.

Steelers -6 vs San Diego (best bet)…………………Steelers have the best D in the game and championships are won with defense. Like Philly, I don’t know how the Chargers made it to the playoffs. Steelers are nearly unstoppable at home and I don’t think this game will even be close. Steelers by at least 14 points. Pittsburgh does not have the offense to blow them out, but I see something like 27-10.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X