NFL Season total wins discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Season total wins discussion

Didn't see a thread for this, but I was just taking a look at season win totals and props and found a couple that stuck out. I am interested in others' opinions before I pull the trigger though.

Eagles O/U 9.5 wins (under is +130)
    I don't know if the Eagles are going to make the run they did last year, this seems like a high total with good odds at the under. Such a tough division too. Worth a shot?

Titans O/U 9 wins (-115)
    Really? Best record in the NFL, returning nearly every starter save Haynesworth, easier schedule (play every NFC west team), and the ceiling is 9? I am a homer but I think the Titans' can go better than 8-8 this year, meaning at least a push.

Most regular season wins Bills vs Cowboys -1.5 (-115)
    Is this just too easy? Seems to me Cowboys should come up with at least 9 wins this season, will the Bills even get to 7? (Note: Same prop is available with the Titans. How many games can we realistically expect the Bills to win this season?)

Most regular season wins Bills vs Fins +0.5 (-115)

Ok I'm obviously down on the Bills, but do oddsmakers really think they are going to have a better record than Miami? Even if they get the same record the Fins' side still wins. I really think I have to play at least one of these vs. the Bills, watch them blow up with 10 wins this year though lol.

Most regular season wins Ravens vs Bears PICK (-115)
    So which team is going to have the better record? I mean I HATE the ravens but their division is way less competitive. They play each others' divisions, but I think the ravens will match up well against the bears and have a good change to get more wins (or at least as many) throughout the season.

There are maybe a few others but again these really jumped out at me. Any thoughts or comments or other win lines anyone likes let me know. Gotta get these in soon.

can't wait for football!! :beerbang::thumbs:
    Last edited by daft_picks; 09-07-2009, 03:14 PM.
    GO TITANS!
Working...
X