Week 2 Plays NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Plays NFL

Hi guys, been a while since the NBA took away all my NFL winnings :P!
    Good to be back, busy with school so I didn't have time to gather my thoughts to bet week 1.
    1 Unit = $10

Just 3 plays this week

49ers -1.5, 2.5 units

10 PT Teaser, 2 Units to win 1.6 Units
    Steelers +7, Vikings to Win, 49ers +8.5

6 PT Teaser, 2 units to win 3.6 Units
    Steelers +3, Titans -.5, Vikings -4

49ers vs Seahawks Game
    49ers played well on the road vs a team that was very good at home last year. Cardinals look shaky though, but the win should boost the confidence of the 49ers.
    Seahawks started off pretty badly vs the Rams with Hasslebeck throwing 2 ints on his first 2 throws. The key is they had to rally back @ home vs one of the worst teams in the NFL. Their 2ndary is banged up and one of their LBs went down. 49ers defense was pretty solid last year in their last 8 games when singletary took over, they should continue to do well.

Steelers vs Bears Game
    Steelers defense is tops in the league, with or with out Polamalu. Big ben is winning the games for them on offense, if it was any other qb with that horrid 0-line they would be done for. No Urlacher for the bears and Jay cutler has absolutely no chemistry with anyone on offense. With Cutler in the mix, the bears forget about forte. I know its a road game, but pittsburg is very good on the road. I dont see how the bears can score any pts on offense because forte will have a tough time vs that run D. Bears 2ndary has a few injuries and Rodgers had a decent night vs them.

Vikings vs Lions Game
    The lions looked terrible and failed to execute any kind of offense vs Saints defense which isnt that much better this year. Just added names but no real change. Vikings are probably gonna have like 45-50 rushes this game and DET wont be able to do anything about it. Favre again wont have to win this game for them. Stafford looks indecisive still and kevin smith should have another tough day.

Titans vs Texans Game
    Titans can run the ball, Texans didnt stop it last week at home. Titans are good at home. I just like the titans this week.

Good luck all.:beerbang:
    Last edited by Furashu; 09-17-2009, 01:49 AM.
    "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"
Working...
X