• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Plays NFL MNF

Hello!
    I went 2-2 This week and came out +1 Unit, So far im 4-4 +2 Units

Panthers +9 1 Unit
    6 PT Teaser Panthers +14.5, Over 42 1.5 Units

Even though this game is in Dallas, I like the panthers to cover the points.
    Dallas has given up 150 yards rushing to Tampa, held NYG to 80 yards(though they only attempted about 17 rushes that game since Eli threw for 38 attempts). Dallas' defense has looked shaky so far and hasnt proven they can shut anyone down. I think Panthers will have success running the ball and jake wont even have to throw it. My guess for the line would have been a touch down for the cowboys( didnt look at the spreads lol). Unless Jake of week 1 shows up, I dont really see how the cowboys will dominate the game as their defense hasnt shown any signs of greatness.

Everyone also mentions the panthers desperation as they are 0-2 and could be last place in the NFC south with this loss and ways behind saints/falcons. The cowboys are looking to get their first home win and are also coming off a loss at home. I like the panthers more in this situation because one loss and theyre 0-3 and pretty lost in their division.

As for the u/o, i like the points tonight because Dallas gave up 21 pts to Tampa and 33 to Giants.. Panthers have given up 38 to philly and 28 to ATL. Both defenses are struggling and have no identity right now.

Good luck everyone!:beerbang:
    "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"
Working...
X