Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas-Washington in-game

U-G-L-Y!

This entire Redskin team looks lost, particularly on offense. Campbell is good for the odd excellent statistical game, but reverts to his shell all too frequently. Malcolm Kelly might turn into a good receiver, but this team is lacking character in a big way.

Romo's accuracy throwing the ball right now is as good as I've ever seen him chuck it. He's hitting receivers in stride and right in the numbers. You can tell he wants to shake his bad late-season rep.

Roy Williams, on the other hand, is an absolute joke. I don't know if it's the pressure of playing for America's team and being in the spotlight, unlike in Detroit, but his confidence looks absolutely shot. He's dropping easy passes and appears frustrated. I'd like to see Felix Jones get some more touches. He's explosive every time the ball is in his hands.

With only 14pts in the first half, my teased over of 35.5 is looking shaky right now. Might have a look at the 2nd half over and hope that both coaches make some good HT adjustments.
Working...
X