Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigShotRex, Week 3

YTD: 4-4

Completely screwed myself over with bet sizing. I am going to have to cut my losses and just flat bet for the rest of the season. I hate to do it but the degen in me needs to be able to bet for the entire season and I can't put the BR in jeopardy.

Baltimore -10.5
    This is the most chalk I've ever played but I love this spot for the Ravens. I thought this line would be at least -13 but I think we are getting some free points thanks to the Ravens offensive woes. Let's put this into perspective though. The Ravens were on the road in both games against defenses which were top notch last year. The situation this week should be a little more friendly.

Phi -3
    Homer pick but I'm drinking the Vick Koolaid. I think people overlook the fact that the offensive talent around him (O-line aside) is MUCH better in Philly than he ever had in Atlanta. He's going to make everyone around him better simply because other teams have to start game-planning for him.

KC +3
    Not much to say on this as it seems to be one of the more talked-about spreads this week. 3 points is just value for me. It opened at PK which is where I had it.

Also, everyone talks about the Niners motivation to avoid going to 0-3. What about KC's motivation? They have a division lead for the first time in who knows how long. They watched MNF just like the rest of us and saw the Niners play the defending SB champs in a tight game. After this week, the Chiefs have to go on the road to Indy and Houston, so doesnt that make this a pretty important game for the Chiefs to win?

NO -3.5
    Another value pick, I thought this would be around -5 or more. Almost laid off because of the Bush injury. But I'm not going to go against the Saints in their house until they show me they are ready to lose there. Last year the Saints were double digit favorites against the Falcons. Now they are only 0.5 points better?
Working...
X