Super Bowl Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Pick

I'm gonna keep this write-up pretty short. I've been telling all my buddies that have been asking me the same thing the entire week.

In general, the team that has more playoff experience wins the super bowl. In the past 20 years or so, I can only remember one time when the young upstart team beat the veteran playoff team. It was when that young Seattle team beat Denver 43-8.

I made the mistake of going against this trend when as a fan, I took San Francisco vs. Baltimore who had been to the playoffs many times and finally broke though.

I guess i'm going further here since I'm doing a write-up lol.

2. Typically the team with the better defense wins the super bowl. I think the Ram defense is overrated, but they have playmakers at least.

3. I've been mentioning in my write-ups before that typically a team that goes all-in on the season fail spectacularly, or get to the championship/win the championship. The Rams traded their entire draft for next year to go all in on this season. And they obviously didn't fail spectacularly.

4. The fans are pretty firmly behind Cincy. They're young and loose. I've seen nothing but Cincy articles all week. Except 1 that said the team that wears dark away uniforms in the SB are 3-14 in the last 17. Cincy had their choice, and they picked the dark.

Prop Bet:

I saw the prop that either Kupp or Jamar Chase scores 2 TDs +150. That line is pretty low considering how hard it is to score 2 TDs in a game. Since I'm leaning the Rams, I would assume Cooper Kupp is the one would would score twice. So I'd go heavy on his props. Jamar Chase will likely be covered by Ramsey. I don't see him scoring twice on him, but props are like that sometimes.

So I'd probably just go heavy Kupp Props
    Kupp Anytime Scorer -165
    Kupp 2 TD Scorer +300
    Kupp Over 105.5 Receiving Yards

And I'd probably take the Rams on the alternate line -9.5 +170.

Good Luck everyone. See you next season.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs
Working...
X