• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL thursday night top play

One unit (6-3)(+2.60)
    Two unit (3-1)(+3.80)
    Three unit (1-3)(-7.50)

OVERALL SEASON (10-7)(-1.10)

Believe it or not, that is a solid start for me in the nfl. I have become to be known as a bit of a fade in pro football. Maybe this year I will turn it around.

Carolina -3 (+100) vs NY Giants (three units)…………….Going to start the week of with a top play. For starters I am not impressed and never have been with the NY Giants. Not sure how they won the Superbowls they have. It is not always the best team, but who is the hottest at the time of wins. Giants defense has not looked as strong as last years, not even close. I do not see them stopping Cam Newton’s offense tonight. Manning does not have all his weapons as well and will be hard pressed to keep pace, but they will find ways to score. I thought about buying this down to 2.5, but do not really think that will come into play. I think we see shoot out with most of the scoring coming from the Panthers. I really like this game.

Over 49 NY Giants/Carolina (one unit)…………..I would have made this a three unit play as well, but because I really suck at totals I will not do that. If I had pick a score it would be Carolina 37-23.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X