• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl week four

One unit (8-5)(+2.40)
    Two unit (4-2)(+3.60)
    Three unit (1-6)(-17.10)

OVERALL SEASON (13-13)(-11.10)

3-6 dropping ten units in week three. Lost all three top plays. Typical football season so far for me. Win on Saturday and give it back on Sunday. Sometimes I question why I even bet the NFL. Did not even bet the Sunday or Monday night games I was so disgusted. As much as I would like to blame the fake refs, I cannot. I have just sucked. Not going to think too much about these games and just go with my gut this week. Here they are.

Two team tease (-110)(two unit play)…………..I think Baltimore blows out Cleveland, but don’t want to lay double digits and Atlanta just does not lose at home too often, especially against inferior competition.
    Baltimore -6 vs Cleveland (Thursday night)
    Atlanta -1 vs Carolina

Sunday’s Plays

San Francisco -4 vs NY Jets (three unit play)……………..So often when a team looks really good or really bad one week, the turn around and do the opposite the next week. People have short memories and like to remember too much what happened last week. 49ers will come out angry and their defense is going to shut down the Mets (I mean Jets) offense. Jets were lucky to beat the Dolphins last week. Last week’s results are what is keeping this line this low. I think San Fran is a steal at four.

Arizona -6 vs Miami (three unit play)………….Yes it is shocking that Arizona is 3-0, but is it really? Their defense has been unreal and now they go home where the crowd will be insane and chances are rookie Dolphin QB will have one of those 2-3 interception games. Dolphins defense should wear out from being on the field so much and Zona will pull away late third quarter and win by at least ten and problem 14 or more.

Giants +1 vs Philadelphia (two unit play)……………Sunday night game. Manning usually shows up in these ones. I had my hopes up for the Eagles this year, but I may have been wrong. This might as be the Giants vs Vick. He either wins you games or loses you games. And we all know how ruthful the Philly fans can be. They turn on you in a heartbeat. I am not going against Manning who shines in primetime vs a team and QB that you are just guessing whether they show up or not.

New England -4 vs Buffalo (two unit play)………..This may not be the great Patriot we are used to seeing, but they are still pretty good and coming off a loss should be ready to play this week. They have also owned Buffalo over the years. Bills will score their share of points on the Pats defense, but pats will outscore them.

Tennessee+12½ vs Houston (one unit play)…………..Houston looks like a machine and Tennessee looks like garbage. I cannot think of a single reason to bet on Tennessee. So that is why I am taking them. The NFL is a strange game at times.

Oakland +6½ vs Denver (one unit)…………..I am thinking Oakland might be a little under rated even after they beat Pittsburgh. I think Denver is definitely over rated. After watching Manning, he is not the same QB he was. He does not have the arm strength he used to. Would not be shocked to see Oakland pull the upset.

Cannot due much worse than last week. Can only look up right now. Even though I know I suck in pro football, I feel pretty good about these ones. Of course I always feel that way. LOL

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X