Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Leans

Bills ML
    Chargers riding high after their win at home. Traveling cross country for a 10 am start time. Usually doesnt sit well with the PST teams, although Oakland and Arizona covered in their 10 am games. Believe there is a slight exaggeration by the public to back the Chargers after their home win. Bills wont do anything spectacular, but will always be in the game and at home, going for 3-0 might be enough. Only think that worries me is that they are a pick in the Hilton Top 5, but being against the public and a RLM, looks like a play.

Rams +1
    Great spots for the Rams here. People are lining up to take the Cowboys in close to a PK. The Rams DL will get to romo 5 times and force TO's from him. Jason Garrett still hasnt figured out how to coach. The underdogs in games the cowboys play are 19-3!!! Big shock in the early games but Rams get it done, also love that it is FADING a Hilton Top 5 pick

Giants -1
    No better time to get their first win. They have been brutal all season. I dont believe in the Texans though. I just dont. They beat a winless raider team and a 1-1 Redskin team who's only win was at home vs the Jags. Public also on the road Texans in this spot but we see a RLM in favor of the Giants. Only thing scaring me off is that they are the #3 selection in the Hilton top 5...eek! But if they dont get a win tomorrow, they may go 0-7 into their bye week. Giants have to find a way to get it done here

Seattle -5 and u48
    The best thing that could have happened to the Seahawks happened last week. They lost, no more playing with that monkey on their back, and it brings them all back down to Earth. You know this is a game that both teams have had circled for a long time. That place will be nuts tomorrow, I do not see Payton having his success at the line. Actually believe the best play is on the U as Denver improved their D and Seattle is Seattle at home.

What do you think? Let's help us all win some $ tomorrow and stick it to the man!!
Working...
X