NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL sunday with flmmkrz

ottawa shyt the bed for me yesterday resulting in another down day. Trying to reverse the trend of this week today...

Sharks - 280 to win 1 unit over the oil

Operation fade the oil plan working yet again. Sharks off a big loss tho they got a point against my boys, the canucks. The oil as everyone knows are in a bad way, they were a weak back end to begin with but injuries have them down to 5 healthy dmen and Smith is playing almost a half game these days, thats gotta take its toll on their remaining best dman and the flu has made its way around the team, I dont know how they're feeling today but it takes a while to work its way out of a whole team. SJ is healthy and a good home team with a reason to be up for this game. Oil have LA next game, if theres a spot to bump the slump that'd be it not today.

I love my nucks so I wont bet against them but this is 3 in 4 nights for them all on the road, against a burkie team that'd love to beat us. From a pure betting sense i'd prolly take the ducks if I didn't bleed canuck colors but then again how do you bet against the canucks these days.

Another big chalk play but

Dallas -270 to win 1 unit over LA

The stars finally bumped the slump last game and looking to build on it against a team they have flat out owned. The stars have won all 6 this season and turcos put a 1.38 against them this year which is downright filthy. Kings looks to be without Blake and Armstrong as well as Kopitar. Kopitar and Armstrong are 2 of their top 5 scorers, Blakes 7th leading scorer. The kings are scrappy but the stars just match up well with them. When your team is as dominant over the other as the stars are and your goalie in turco has a sparkling record as of late against that team comes out and says he's feeling the best he has in a while and the kings team is missing key players it's almost a no brainer to take the chalk and make some money off it. I hope...

GL everyone
Working...
X