NHL Picks for tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Picks for tonight

Went 2-0-1 last night to bring my record to 14-7-1 +7 Units.

Here's my plays for today.

Tampa Bay -125 1 Unit- The Flyers just haven't been good on the road for the past year. Tonight they start their backup in Nittimaki while the Lightning rested their backup last night to start Holmqvist tonight.
    Philadelphia: 11-33 SU off a road game
    Tampa Bay: 24-10 SU as a home favorite of -150 or less

Minnesota -145 3 Units- Now I'm from Edmonton, and I know how bad these Oilers suck! They just don't beat the wild at all. Plus the Oilers are without Souray and Pitkanen for the next couple of weeks. Even with the Minnesota backup, they win this game by a 2-1 or 3-1 margin.
    Minnesota: 6-1 SU as a favorite
    Edmonton: 1-8 SU at home after losing 3 of their last 4 games

Minnesota/Edmonton Under 5 1 Unit- See above for my prediction in score. At the very worst I see it as a push.

Ducks -230 1 Unit- Ducks get some home cooking vs. a bad Coyotes team tonight. They finally have the rough start behind them and are starting to get a rhythm. If my guy offered a RL I would take it.
    Phoenix: 9-35 SU off a home game
    Anaheim: 24-6 SU at home after losing 2 of their last 3 games

Small Plays on MLB and CFB
    1 Unit Parlay
    Boston -1.5 Even - Boston is rolling on offense and with Schilling on the mound tonight look out. I'm quite suprised he is pitching tonight as I figured they would want him in a NL park due to his experience with the bat. Red Sox roll on again vs. The rookie.

V. Tech/BC Under 42.5 - I can't pick a winner in this low scoring affair so I go with the under. Two great defenses battling it out.
    Boston College: 10-3 Under in road games
Working...
X