USFMD82 Friday Hockey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USFMD82 Friday Hockey

2-0 last night, seemed relatively easy, lets see if my capping hockey has been luck or Im really on to something Im 3-0 on my posted plays (I think, need to verify that, at least 3-0 on the week), but lets not forget that I didnt push the confirm button on that TB/COl under 6 play (still upset about that)

So.. Im looking at TB/PIT game Tonight
    Last game these two met Jan 10th, it was a offensive shootout Pit shooting 36 to tampas 29. This tells me the Def of both teams are somewhat evenly matched (or theri offense was workign overtime that night) I would say but all the difference is in the Goalies. Pits Ty Conklin is doing phenomenal, having not yet lost a game in regulation according to NHL.com postign a 10-0-1 record since Fluerys sprain. Pit Won the game 4-1.

Pit has had in impressive last 5 games, scoring an average 3.2 goals, while Tampa has been touch and go with only avg 2.8, only due in part to some high scoring low marginal games. But the average of the 2 over the past 5 makes me like the Under in this matchup.

My picks on this game tonight
    Tampa ML and Under 6
    To begin, let me say on paper it looks like Pit wins this matchup hands down, Phenomenal goaltending, Malkin and Crosby duo I could go on. But im going with my gut on this one, TB just lost in a shutout to the Avs, a very embarassing loss no less (extremely low SOG from tampa on the 1,2nd periods I was there, it was not a fun game to watch, good thing I had the free beer to keep me occupied). I think after the COl game tampa wants to bounce back and set soem momentum for the next game OTT as well. Also if you look the last 6 games agaisnt TB at Pit Home, the Pens are 0-3-3, so they dont seem to fare to well against the pens at their own house but they love to kill us when they are here. Also Lecavlier is due up for some points, going pointless in his last 3 games.
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering
Working...
X