NHL Action for Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Action for Friday

Edmonton Oilers +140 Canes have been playing horrible lately and Leighton gets the start tonight. The Canes also flew in from Ottawa last night and didn't get in until 2am. They won't be a happy bunch. The Oilers should have won last night hit two posts in the shootout and a broken stick. I might be a homer here, but I think Garon is much better then Leighton and has been showing it as of late. Plus the Oilers play much better in the 2nd half of a B2B after a loss while Carolina does not. Also Carolina plays in the worst division in hockey. It's called the Southleast division for a reason. I'll take the bigger number.

Minnesota Wild -150 Anaheim is without Chris Pronger and Jonas Hiller is probably starting tonight. I like the wild at home where they are 15-7-1 plus Anaheim played last night and they are 0-5 in the 2nd half of B2B games

Chicago Blackhawks +140 As has been said already, no Smyth, Statsny or Sakic, which is their #1 line. They could be in trouble. Plus they are coming off of a 5 game road trip. I tend to fade teams coming off of a long road trip especially when they won their last couple of games. Chicago is nothing great, but the price is right for me.

Also have a lean on Buffalo at -170. Their losing streak has to end sometime. Might as well be tonight.

Good luck to all.

NHL Record

2-1
Working...
X