NHLRS Flyers Suck Already Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Flyers Suck Already Sunday

wow......i honestly have never seen a team that continues year in and year out to literally not show up for big games. How in the world can you come out in your season opener and get outshot 10-1 to start the game and be down 4-0 after the 1st fking period....:ohman:.....

COL Over2 1/2 -130..............i would probably lean to EDM here, but i think that there are going to be some goals scored in this game. COL has some good young weapons as do the OilCan. COL averaging 4.5 goals in their last 11 trips to EDM. Hoping for a track meet. COL put up 40 SOG in game one and hopefully they can duplicate that. Game Over 5 1/2 is probably a solid play too.

LAK +1 1/2 (-220)/ANA -195 (+119)........**LA SPECIAL**....lol.....SAN and LAK split the season series last year and the games were very competitive in LA with 3 of the 4 seeing LAK hang within a goal of SAN. Teams played a close one last night and i look for another one tonight. And i think that ANA gets their act together in the opener. I wasn't too impressed with PHX last night, though, they did get a grind it out win. PHX actually won 3 of 4 LY in ANA which should grab the Ducks attention. I look for a focued un-flyers like effort from ANA tonight. ANA has won 3 straight home openers played in Anaheim.

for some reason i had a strong lean to the Over16 Grand Nut Sac Sunday but not sure i will play it........still scuffling along at .500 and down some juice trying to figure out the NHL.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !
Working...
X