Thursday Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Plays

A very interesting card in my opinion today but I am going to try and keep it small.

Toronto/Boston U5' -120

Boston looking to get back on track after giving one away at Buffalo while Toronto loses a tough one to Anaheim. I expect a good effort out of Toskala while Boston shouldn't have much of a problem locking down Toronto's checking lines.

Buffalo/Minn U5' -120

Minnesota rested off their recent road swing and I expect the focus on defense to continue after their shutout of TB. Not having Nolan or Gaborik certainly doesn't help the offense and both Miller and Backstrom have been very solid in the early going.

Calgary/Nash o 5' +100

Neither team is shutting it down between the pipes, Calgary is starting to get production from their PP while Nash has scored atleast 2 goals in very game this season. I don't see any reason for that to stop tonight.

I'm also looking at the under 39' for the day but I think I may get a little extra value there. I see more games going under than over tonight.

The only side that I like is Minnesota but I think it is a better spot for the under in that matchup. I was intrigued by Colorado and Washington but I don't have any idea on what Edmonton will bring to the table and I have serious doubts backing Budaj in net tonight. As for Wash/Phoenix, it appears we have Theodore/Tellqvist and with the differences in travel is too big of a question mark for me.

GLTA
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units
Working...
X