X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Saturday with flmmkrz

still not a whole lot im loving today so taking it easy:

Blues - 141 to win 2 units

2 teams that are similarly built but ones a couple years away from being a threat night in night out and the blues are for real.

Bolts - 125 to win 2 units

As I wrote in ffs thread, im willing to chase this one but the canes on a b2b and the hungrier team at home should finally get rewarded for its work sooner than later

Thrashers + 124 x 1 unit

I've liked the way the sens have played but still not a top team and the thrash are a team with momentum right now and without Leclaire bailing out the back end the sens should find themselves in trouble vs Kovys red hot team.

Ducks + 131 x 1 unit

I'll ride a good western team over a good eastern team most times and Emery fell back to earth against some good teams, this ones another one so give me the plus odds

Panthers -101 to win 1 unit

Call this one a hunch play cause the panthers stink but on a b2b where they had to travel last night and the books dont open the other team a solid fave? Hell most teams would open a fave vs the panthers period but on a b2b, nobody wants to lay chalk to take the panthers in this spot so wth i'll take em.

GL everyone
Working...
X