X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLPlayoff Saturday from the Living Room

NHL2007 Playoffs: 57-33-5 (+43.3Units)
    NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
    NHL2007 SecondRound: 32-16-4 (+30.2Units)
    NHL2007 ConferenceFinals: 4-3-0 (+4.1Units)

ANA Chase System: 0-1 (-3Units)....not in totals yet...will add it in when this finishes as always.....

BUF -145....................1 1/2Units...........really a dumb play to be honest with you. Laying juice with a team that has looked like **** for most of the playoffs and should have been hammered about 22-2 in game1 if not for Miller. Their PP sucks complete ass and they look like a freeking Peewee team compared to what OTT has brought to the table. IMO, this game is the Sabres cup run. There is a better chance that i am going to ask Kevin for a TOR logo for next hockey season, than BUF is going to come from 2-0 down to beat this version of OTT. I ignore all the BS the BUF players have spewed about "being ready" and every other cliche they have used all playoffs long and not lived up to. I should be playing OTT again and doubling up until they win again, but i have decided to go this route for some reason.

BUF -130 (1P)..............1Unit................

Going to play the 2P Over with OTT as i have all playoffs if i can find it tomorrow.......

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-12-2007, 01:05 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

LOLLLLLLLL @ your analysis....

I agree though, its very tempting to put money on Ottawa, as they killed Buffalo in the 1st game. Sabres powerplay was so ridiculous in game 1, it looked as if Senators were on the damn PP when buffalo was a man up. I don't think Buffalo has looked as bad as you say they have in the playoffs. Should be a very interesting game... you've almost got to side with Buffalo like you say because Lindy Ruff hopefully raped their ass after game 1. Too bad I'll be with family celebrating my graduation and won't get to see it unless cousins have VERSUS :)

Sidenote: if you're on betcris, there are some decent picks tommorow in MixedMartialArts if you want an easy 100. My boy Jason Miller at -600 right now is the win.

Comment

GL FF. With you on this one...

Comment

Angelus- THX!...yeah, get out your Blood pressure medication, and if you don't take any you will tomorrow....lol...

Yukon- THX!....congrats on your graduation!! I am assuming from PUR.....thanks for the heads up...i don't use betcris but i will check that out at 5D.

and honestly BUF has been that bad. They by all rights should have lost game5 at home vs. NYR and were severly outplayed until that fluke goal with :08 left to tie the game by BUF. And the NYR squandered both games in BUF (more the 2nd one than the first). OTT is going to jump on every mistake BUF makes, and there have been plenty to jump on.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL FF!, need Buffalo tonight, if not, well they can basically kiss there hopes good bye....

Comment

nice job FF!

Comment

Working...
            X