Turning Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Stone

At last the Tiger Woods domination is over. Now we can make some real profit.
    New event this season but this course was used at last years BC Open so there are some stats available. Not sure who is better off, the guys with the big break or those who have been playing.

John Rollins 45/1- I was shocked to see this price, he won the BC Open at this course last year and has been playing decent golf in the playoffs. 25,56,t47,t54 are his playoff stats, nothing mind blowing but enough to provide some momentum going into this week.

Carl Pettersson 25/1- I am back on the Carl train this week. He did not play in the tour championship even though he tied for 10th at the BMW championship. His last start before the playoffs was a 5th at the wyndham where he was very much in contention on the back nine sunday afternoon.

Shigeki Maruyama 50/1- Whre has he been the past three years? I'm not sure but I think he's back. he has a t7 and a t22 in his last 4 starts, combine that with a 3rd place finish here last year and 50/1 looks very nice.

John Mallinger 60/1- I'm having a tough time with this final selection but am deciding to back the rookie here. He's had a very impressive season so far with two 3rd place finishes and some clutch pla in the playoffs to advance to the third event. His recent stats are solid going t30,t14,t72,t30,t7 and t13 in his last 6 events. Hasn't missed a cut since july 1st so he should be around come the weekend.
Working...
X