Frys.com Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frys.com Open

Chad Campbell 25 to 1: UNLV alumni, coming back after winning two weeks ago. He backed up his win with a t15 last week and much like Steve Flesch he may win twice in three starts. Chad is definitely a streaky player so I like him to continue his hot play at a two courses he is very familiar with, a 16th place finish last year.

Charley Hoffman 25 to 1: Recent starts of t11,t22, t5 and t25, he is definitley in good form. He won his first PGA Tour event at the Bob Hope earlier this season, a similar desert style golf course. And he had a finish of t5 last year in his only start there as a pro.

John Mallinger 40 to 1: I find no reason not to back Mallinger again this week. His form is excellent, not missing a cut since July 1st. His last 4 events go t15,t3,t30 and t14. He ranked second in birdies last week with 23, so that should fare well for a tournament where low numbers are needed. He was four under through 9 holes in his opening round before taking a triple bogey 7 on the 10th hole. Had he played one hole a little better that t15 may have been a top three. Playing great right now so 40 to 1 is very nice,

Chris Riley 80 to 1: I expect Riley to finish well this week, he may not be ready to win again but stranger things have happened. He lost his game for a couple years but has bounced back this year winning on the Nationwide Tour and then playing consistent the last three months on the PGA Tour not missing a cut and a t11 last week in Texas.
Working...
X