X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's WGC BRIDGESTONE Picks

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD:
    +44.50

Nice win last week with one of the hottest players on Tour, Scott Piercy, at the Canadian Open. I'm still in Canada and enjoying the fishing and a new favorite Rickards Red Ale. Trying to get used to this IPad, not much analysis but here go the picks and I will be home Sunday to watch what I hope will be an exciting finish and another Top 5.

RORY MCILROY 5/1 E.W. - His game has really fallen off this summer after a promising start. What the doctors has ordered may be in Akron on a course that really fits his eye and he's managed a Top10 finish in each of the last two years.

MATT KUCHAR 6/1 E.W. - Had Kooch last week and he faltered out of contention to a disappointing T34th after a nice finish at The British Open. Hopefully the jet lag is out of his system and his 2nd worst finish of the year won't get him down. He did post a T19th and a T9th here over the last two seasons. Great course form and recent form has been great as well.

BO VAN PELT 7/1 E.W. - T7th last week at the RBC Canadian Open with a not so good closing round. I would bet that his knuckles are white and sore from trying to get a tour championship to answers a the door---he's got 7 Top10s on the year and T3rd at Firestone in 2010. I know, I know, he made my card last week as well but who can deny his recent form! He's better than close.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:
Working...
X