Sogndal - Fredrikstad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sogndal - Fredrikstad

The Norwegian League starts again after a small break where Sogndal are taking on Frederikstad.

The hosts are in ninth position with 14 points on board while the visitors are in the relegation zone in 15th with 9 points.

Sogndal have not set any ambitions now and will continue maintaining what they have currently been doing so far in the leagues. They will be happy to stay where they are in the league.

Frederikstad are in a bad situation and need every point in order to survive. Before their break, Frederikstad got an important win after going on a long winless streak. They beat Viking 3-0 at home and will be motivated to try and battle their way out of the relegation zone.

Sogndal have not won in their last 6 league games. They also don't score many as they are chipped in 12 goals in 12 games averaging 1 goal per game where Frederikstad have scored more with 18.

I think that this should be open game with the visitors looking to win and personally I think they will collect all three points.

However I'm not confident in that market and will opt for both teams to score.
Working...
X