LUZERN – BASEL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUZERN – BASEL

Luzern is the only team in Super league who is capable of making headaches for Basel on a regular basis. Against Basel they are always motivated and now they have Alex Frei as sports director. Frei was until this season key player in Basel and knows almost every single detail about them.
    Also, Luzern started this season with optimism, winning all three home games and they currently sit on second place. In contrast to last year, they’ve made some serious improvement in attacking part, especially by signing Bozanic who is in top form at the moment (5/5).
    On the other hand Basel has very tight schedule behind and in front of them therefore they’ve had less than three days to prepare after an exhausting match in Bulgaria where they played Ludogorets in Champions League play-off. It can be said that they’ve subjected domestic league in order to get back in Champions League group stage once again, and that can be seen from their previous results.
    Moreover, today they’ll have a lot of problems concerning injuries of their key offensive players Stocker, Salah and Streller (plus Ritter and Serey). Coach Yakin stated that he is not sure if they’ll be ready adding that even midfielder Fabian Frei could be given rest today. I think that shows his intention not to risk with Stocker and other two. If he is to rest Frei just because he played all the games so far I don’t think he will push those three in starting lineup unprepared.
    In the end I must get back on their head-to-head scores. Basel won only one league match against Luzerne out of last five, and last one ended 3:0 in favor of Luzerne – last year when they were much weaker than today, plus Basel has not shown great form in away games this season, they are still winless away.
    Bet: +0 handicap
    Tip: 1
    Odds: 2.20
    Best of luck ;)
Working...
X