EliteXC: Uprising! Sat. Night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EliteXC: Uprising! Sat. Night!

We have some good fights lined up for sat night guys! Not much value unless you want to take the dogs! If so, you could clean up??? Here are the lines Bodog, thats the only one of my books that has it out so far. Im sure the rest will post tomorrow.

Welterweights -
    Jake Shields -600
    Renato Verissimo +400

Middleweights -
    Riki Fukuda -150
    Joey Villasenor +120

Womens Bout - Elite XC -
    Gina Carano -600
    Tonya Evinger +400

Middleweights -
    Nick Diaz -850
    Mike Aina +550

Middleweights -
    Robbie Lawler -185
    Murilo Rua +155

Yukon- YOU HAVE!!!!!! to go to the proelite site and check out the weigh in video. Your "Girlfriend" Gina looks INCREDIBLE!!! what a hottie!!! A perfect 10 and she can kick most guys asses........LOL!!!!

I might mess around a put a little on Robbie, just a loyalty thing....went to high school in Bettendorf, Ia and always pull for the MFS guys! Who knows, this card should be good enough to enjoy even without any action. Main event is on showtime with the undercard fights airing directly after on the proelite site via stream. Cant beat all that free action IMO.
    see ya guys!

In my brain I think Lawler wins... but the value is with Ninja as the dog. If the RIGHT ninja shows up (which it sounds like from his comments) he can definitely win.

Villasenor as a dog is also good value... he knows he ****ed up against Ninja and didn't train properly at all...

Evinger sounds like a brawler... and a good wrestler, maybe she causes some problems for Gina the hottie hahah.

Gina had alot of problems cutting weight, I guess she almost fell over at the weigh ins, and didn't even have the energy to hold her arms up for the pose with Tonya.

Comment

yea, she did look really week. Gorgeous as can be!!!!! but something wasnt right. Could make some nice money betting against her. supposedly the other chick has a ton of knockouts?? you never know??? but damn Gina looked hot! Still cant get over how fine she is.......:nuts:

Robbie just looks HUGE for 185! You know he is going to come out and brawl like always. If ninja can survive the initial rush, he has a great shot! Like I said, this isnt a really good card for wagers, but should be some damn good fights!!!

Gina already dropped 100 points on Bodog to -500???? Yukon, you might be onto something?

Here is 5dimes:
      MMA Fighting Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
      EliteXC - Neal S. Blaisdell Arena, Honolulu, Hawaii
      Sat 9/15 101 Robbie Lawler -170
      10:30PM (EST) 102 Murilo Rua +150
      Sat 9/15 103 Nick Diaz -800
      9:00PM (EST) 104 Mike Aina +550
      Sat 9/15 105 Riki Fukuda -135
      9:00PM (EST) 106 Joey Villasenor +115
      Sat 9/15 107 Jake Shields -500
      9:00PM (EST) 108 Renato Verissimo +400
      Sat 9/15 109 Gina Carano -450
      9:00PM (EST) 110 Tonya Evinger +360
      Last edited by No1mikefan; 09-15-2007, 12:51 PM. Reason: update line

Comment

gonna watch but not betting a cent,, still licking my wounds from the last ufc:bang: wonder how gina is from the top position?:beerbang:

Comment

Not even gonna lie guys. Didnt bet but loved the card anyways. How about that Iowa boy!!!! Hell yea! ninja ran out of gas and Robbie supplied his ass with some NICE mouth shouts and even better hammer fists to close the show. Way to go Robbie!!!:beerbang: i knew i should of bet on him, but thats easy to say now huh......LOL!!! Im geeked about that win for Lawler!!!! Id love to see him get that rematch with Diaz. If the nick that we saw tonight showed up, I think Robbie could even the score. I definately think Nick took Iron Mike lightly, lucky to get the split decision IMO. How about Yukons girlfriend winning by submission....LOL!!!! DAMN SHE IS HOT!!!:glass:

Good card, now its off to the proelite.com site to catch the undercard fights.....

see ya guys!:beer2:

Proelite stiffed me on the undercard fights WTF? Guess Ill have to give them a pass seeing as how they put on a good card. Next time I guess?
          Last edited by No1mikefan; 09-16-2007, 02:15 AM.

Comment

i kinda liked the dancing girls:beerbang: ufc take ****in notice dana you h@$@:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X