X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "****-It" Pick of the Week

2 Plays
    Keith Jardine + 300

Stupid drunked idiotic pick but like I said if the worst thing that happens is that Chuck knocks him the **** out that's WORTH IT to me!

:fire: :fire:

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

GL Blaze

Hope you hit :beerbang:

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's not the same Chuck Liddell

that I saw kick the **** out of Randy Couture and Tita Ortiz.

:beerbang: :beer2:
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

:bow: :bow: As happy as I am as a TITO fan and a long time leader of the Chuck Hater bandwagon, Im still pissed! Ive been waiting YEARS to see Mohawk boy and Wandy fight. Once again, this fight disappears just when it was FINALLY going to happen. Damn you Chuck! Thats what you get for thinking you were just going to walk right through Keith. As someone who has been at the top of the game for so long, you KNOW better than to underestimate anyone. Nobody can convince me otherwise period. Hats off to Jardine for hanging in there and executing his gameplan agaisnt the iceman. Damn it, where does Chuck go from here? Fight shogun? WTF???????:bang:

Congrats on a bet that took balls! Way to go man!!!!!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X