No announcement yet.

Taylor vs Pavlik

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, being bone dry had nothing to do with it. Un******* believable! What a great fight!! WOW! Nice win V3. I cant believe it, hell no!!!

Comment

Damn what a great fight Mike, we needed that one.

CuseFan you better catch the replay!!!

Comment

v3 terrific call on pav:beerbang: i just did not think he could get it done...he got through that second round........if mendoza wins im gonna be in the money,, i had berto kelli and mendoza more than likely the way my luck has been going,,,,,,oh gez foget about it:beer2:

Comment

I didn't watch the Showtime fight but Mendoza lost, KO5. I briefly read about it and I think Dawson controlled the entire fight.

Betting on Mendoza was a roll of the dice, I was willing to do it but couldn't. I guess thats a good thing.

Comment

**** one fight again:bang:

Comment

Ha, parlay king over here. You just needed that upset and you would have had chips. I did the calc too, about 30 to 1 payout. Damn, I was pulling for you man. There is always next week, or the next UFC. I may be on some parlays myself (rare for me).

The System Remains Supreme :beerbang:

Ha, its such a basic and stupid system but it works so hey....

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post

Yea, I havent been that impressed with boxing as a whole lately, but that fight was ******* incredible. Cannot believe kelly made it out of the second round. Taylor deserved to lose. How many times does Emanual have to tell him to stay out of the corner and off the ropes??? Still, I take nothing away from Pavlik, that guy is a warrior. Im still in awe, one of the best boxing matches I have seen in a LONG TIME!! That fight alone has renewed my excitement in boxing. I wish they could all be that damn exciting. WOW!!

How about that system of yours V3?? Dont mess with those undefeated white boys huh.....LOL!!! Congrats again buddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post

Hahaha, I will for sure. I didn't even get my damn bet in on it cause my ******* phone broke yesterday... unreal.

Oh well... Kelly Pavlik ******* rocks baby, my friends that were there said it was awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                    Yea, I havent been that impressed with boxing as a whole lately, but that fight was ******* incredible. Cannot believe kelly made it out of the second round. Taylor deserved to lose. How many times does Emanual have to tell him to stay out of the corner and off the ropes??? Still, I take nothing away from Pavlik, that guy is a warrior. Im still in awe, one of the best boxing matches I have seen in a LONG TIME!! That fight alone has renewed my excitement in boxing. I wish they could all be that damn exciting. WOW!!

How about that system of yours V3?? Dont mess with those undefeated white boys huh.....LOL!!! Congrats again buddy!!
                    Boxing is still very good, very exciting, and high quality if you stay away from the heavyweights and stay away from Winky Wright snoozefests.

Comment

Just wanted to add my comment here... I would've bet a good amount on Pavlik prop of winning via tko/ko as I was feeling him for a while now. BUT... I put him in a little parlay I had of the strikeforce card(mma fights) last night and hit it! $8 for $54. Turning my $0 balance/$10 free play into some actual green now hah. I'm actually confused why I didn't have berto in that parlay, as well as AzState, and Cincy. I put those 3 in another parlay, left Pavlik out and guessed the fight going the distance (which was against my instincts, but I started to figure neither would get hurt to being KO'd). $10 for $105... I really thought that was gonna come through as the fight really looked like it was going to the judges, then Pavlik presses the whoop Taylor's ass button, and KO's him lol.

How about the judges scorecards though guys?!??!? WTF!! All 3 judges had Taylor ahead 3-4 points which is beyond any reasonable, logical, intelligent brain activity. I had Pavlik ahead 1 pt at that point, and it seemed prrrrrrretty clear to me. Lederman had it the same, I think Merchant had it even.... but Taylor ahead by that much?! WTF thoughts?

Comment

I had Pav up by a round as well, but I guess if you score with the "close rounds go to the champ" mentality then I can see Taylor up by one.

I also thought it was going to be a decision, but last minute called the KO9. Well, it was KO 7 and the good thing was that there was nothing controversial about it. Taylor was pretty much out in the corner. He MAY have made it up at 9, and damn...it would have been ALL bad news if he did make it up.

Comment

Working...
                        X