• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacman 10-6

Boxing Game Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
    Sat 10/6 162 Manny Pacquiao -350 Over 10½ -140

11:00PM (EST) 163 Marco Antonio Barrera +250 Under 10½ +100
    pacman by murder:beerbang: i hope he kicks the crap outta barrera:beerbang:

Boxing has been big on trilogies lately, and Pac could be caught up in the Lime light right now.

MAB is not a bad bet either.

I don't know what I'm doing yet.

Comment

OK, so its in. I Took MAB, just think he squeeks out a decision via Marquez & Morales blue print. 115-113 or 116-112 type deal. Just watch for the left down the pipe and he'll be OK. That right is viscious too now though, but hey...might as well roll the dice. Freddy Roach has been busy with other fighters as well, and he was the key to Pac in my opinion. Imagine if Pac trained with someone like McGirt, he would NOT be in the position he is in right now. I've always had a problem with Buddy McGirts training style, but that's another story :)

MAB @ +280 is a steal.

1 to pay 2.8

Comment

damn V3, good luck with this one. There is just no real way for me to pick? These guys are ******* warriors and they fight at such an incredible pace. Anything could happen so I guess getting MAB at that price is worth the risk. I cant wait to see it!:thumbs:

Hope you hit buddy!

Comment

OK, let me invent a new system right here, right now.

Bet AGAINST the fighter who just released a Solo Album.

Oscar dropped his, then bam...several losses in a row.
          RJJ dropped his, then bam...several losses in a row.
          Manny Pac dropped his, let's see.....

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

V3 - I've told your system to other people in this chat and they're cracking up hahaha. I hope MAB wins just so your systems LIVE! Pavlik system worked, the solo album system MUST work!

Comment

Ha, ya, newest System Failed...

Comment

manny:beerbang: hit a small play on the over 10.5 even money:thumbs:

Comment

the best had to be freddy roach between rounds,, telling manny,,, come on quit fooling around :laughing:

Comment

Nice one Eddie.

Ha ya, that was hilarious. "Manny, stop fooling around".

What's up with MAB's brother telling him he was winning the whole fight? Worst thing he could of said.

Comment

Man, dissapointed in MAB, pac man did what he could, hard to fight a guy who wont engage. Just wish Marco would of made a damn fight out of it, WTF? Not the way I would want to go out? I like manny, just wish i would of seen half the fireworks i was expecting instead of none. Oh well, so guys who is next for Pac man? I love to see him in a fight where his opponent wants to bang with him. When that happens, manny really makes for EXCITING fights. Too bad he couldnt come up enough to fight at 147, that would be a dream come true!

V3, MAB sure **** the bed for you! Good hit on that parlay EddieP! Nice to see someone in the forum cash in.

Yea, Freddie telling manny that this fight is too close was straight comedy. This fight was mathematically over after 6.....LOL!

Comment

hey thanks mike but no parlay hit for me manny was still at -330 so i just took the over which came down to even money........... really couldnt see pacman losing to mab,,, barrera gave us many great moments in boxing,one tough sob,, but it seems like time has passed him by........ he has nothing to be ashamed of,, he fought 12 tough rounds with the best the weight class has to offer........... both class act guys for sure:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                          Nice one Eddie.

Ha ya, that was hilarious. "Manny, stop fooling around".

What's up with MAB's brother telling him he was winning the whole fight? Worst thing he could of said.
                          thanks v3 one of the few times i have been right lately............

Comment

Working...
                          X