Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K-1 HEROS 2007: SEOUL, KOREA 10/27 (mma)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-1 HEROS 2007: SEOUL, KOREA 10/27 (mma)

Bookmaker has these lines up... trying to get betus to get them.

I don't see any value as far as a straight up pick, but I like a 4 fight parlay.

Denis Kang -280 (eating some juice here, Akiyama was the MW tournament winner last year, but Kang is a badass).
    Yoon Dong Sik -125 (riding the dong train here, he continues to impress me and comes ready to fight).
    Zelg Galesic -185 (Zelg NEEDS to win this or his reputation will be gone... hes a very dangerous striker, but his ground game is severely lacking, lets hope for the KO)
    Carlos Newton -235

These 4 SHOULD win, but you never know :beer2:

yukon when do these fights go off our time???

Comment

Sorry about that... should be 1am eastern, 10pm pacific. I called betus and they should be adding them shortly... we'll see if they get the time right.

edit - Betus has them, midnight is when they go off.
      Last edited by yukoncornelius; 10-27-2007, 01:51 PM.

Comment

well i might take a stab at something:beerbang: only have a bit left to loose:bang: killed the past few weeks:bang:

Comment

Locked in 2.5 units...

Kang, Dong, Poai, Zelg, Carlos

Minowa is fighting Min soo kim... Min is +500 and has the value. I might 1/2 unit on him straight up just to see what happens. Line is a little off I'd say.

Comment

THANK GOD!!! I already placed this bet and i was thinking i would see you going the other way. Im with you YUKON, but i really dont have any confidence in this pick. I did, but as soon as I clicked it, I thought, you dumb ass!!! should of done a little parlay but i was using bodog and said the hell with it.

Date placed:
            Oct 27, 2007 8:08p Single #90953550
            Mixed Martial Arts Props (Prop) Moneyline
            OLYMPIA HERO'S KOREA 2007- Sat, Oct 27th (11:50pm)
            @ Jangchung Gymnasium, Seoul, KOREA
            Both must fight for wager to have action. Max $500
            (510) Denis Kang -295 Sat@11:50p

Risk $400.00 to win $135.59

ah, its only money..........:bang:

Comment

is this on ppv???

Comment

I dont think so eddieP, at least not on Charter cable. Im searching for a stream. I know of one, but that isnt showing until tomorrow morning???? I probably dont want to watch anyways, LOL

so far Im clueless. Ive checked all the usual spots and cant find anything. I better take my dumb ass to bed and not worry about it. Who knows, maybe ill wake up and have some to play with for football??? Damn I hope!
                Last edited by No1mikefan; 10-28-2007, 01:31 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                  I dont think so eddieP, at least not on Charter cable. Im searching for a stream. I know of one, but that isnt showing until tomorrow morning???? I probably dont want to watch anyways, LOL

so far Im clueless. Ive checked all the usual spots and cant find anything. I better take my dumb ass to bed and not worry about it. Who knows, maybe ill wake up and have some to play with for football??? Damn I hope!
                  i dont think we have the right time...........my play is still standing,,,,,,,,, when do these fights happen???????????????? wtf

Comment

:laughing: :laughing: No more making pics when Im all messed up :bang: Kang got his ass knocked the **** out! Pathetic bet on my part!!! One punch and he crumpled, thats how it goes!:puke:

Comment

Phew mike... I wouldn't have bet Kang straight up simply cause he had so much juice. Granted I really thought he would win, and he was winning in my opinion...but he just got CLOCKED. Carlos also lost which I feared, cause Shungo is alot better than he used to be.

How about min soo kim +500 winning :)

Comment

oh god :puke: :puke: :puke: i ****en quit

Comment

double post
                          Last edited by EddieP; 10-28-2007, 02:48 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                            oh god :puke: :puke: :puke: i ****en quit
                            Im right there with you eddieP:bang: Only I have live with the fact that I kicked myself in the nuts this time. That money was in my bodog account and you know they dont let you parlay mma. I got greedy and was looking for that hundred dollar handout on that Kang fight. Ive been in the game long enough to know better, but for whatever reason, I never appreciate the money when its in the account, only when its gone, LOL! I should have read the posts before I bet, YUKON was right that it was too much juice and NO value unless in a parlay. If I would of yanked my head out of my ass and realized it, maybe I would have layed off. Hopefully the rest of you can use me as an example of how NOT TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY..... its all good, Its not the first time, and it wont be the last.

Date placed:
                            Oct 27, 2007 8:08p

Date settled:
                            Oct 28, 2007 12:21p
                            Single # 90953550
                            Mixed Martial Arts Props (Prop) Moneyline
                            (510) Denis Kang -295 Sat@11:50p

Final Scores
                            Denis Kang 0
                            Yoshihiro Akiyama 1

Outcome:
                            Loss:laughing:

Risk $400.00 to win $135.59

Comment

That uppercut clipped him.

Kang is cool, more like a GSP clone in a way...but ya, that was a lot of chalk to lay.

Comment

Working...
                              X