Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 19 CFL >>>

CFL YTD: 21-13, +6.78 Units

Trying to end the regular season on a good note with these two games...

Eskimos -2 vs Ticats
    Two teams with nothing to play for, except jobs next year...I'll go with the team with alot more talent. Edmonton looked pretty good last week until the 4th quarter....they really took it to a pretty good Saskatchewan defence that played most starters. The Eskies also hung with BC most of the game the two previous weeks, and could have easily won both. That is 3 very good efforts against by far the 2 best teams in the CFL. New QB Lefors was great (CFL player of the week), and should be even better this week in his 5th start, and first against a bad defence (he's had to face Tor/BC/BC/Sas!! The 3 best defences in the league!) He should carve up that Hamilton defence that is no good, and actually gave up 27 points to the horrible Montreal offence not too long ago! New running back Anderson also looks like a keeper for Edmonton. I really think they light up that Hamilton defence, and blow out the kitty-cats to end the year.

Lions -8 vs Stamps
    Two teams that have nothing to play for as well, as they are solidly in the playoffs. Expect alot of backups, but the Lions are a way deeper team on both sides of the ball. Calgary's defensive starters are horrible....what will happen if they sit a few of those scrubs?? Calgary has also stated that their 3 best offensive stars will be sitting this one out in QB Burris, RB Reynolds & WR Nik Lewis. On the other side...BC is a deep, deep team, and will be playing all of their backup QBs which just happen to include stars Dickenson & Pierce. lol. I expect BC to dominate all game, and for Calgary to give up in the 2nd half.

3 Units Each

Laying off the Argos this week...as coach Austin just might want to spoil the party for Toronto, as they canned him last year...

GL! :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-01-2007, 12:33 PM.
Working...
X