Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe vs Kessler

Under 10.5 +170

Kessler KO's Joe or Joe gets another generous stoppage.

Joe has gotten more hometown stops than anyone I know. Manfredo, Veit, Mitchell have all been on the ass end of it.

But for some reason they let Lacy take a full on beating, ha. At any point Joe could have flurried though, I think he just wanted to give him a beating.

Anyways, I'll take the Under 10.5 +170 for a unit.

I like it V3! Good luck!:beerbang:

Comment

Good Luck V3 gonna be pulling for kessler by brutal ko:beerbang:

Comment

GL v3! Reeeeeeeeelax tomorrow night hahaha.... :thumbs:

Comment

Im sure everyone knows but just in case...this fight is at 3pm EST.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            Im sure everyone knows but just in case...this fight is at 3pm EST.
            Actaully I am wrong. I was seeing that some books are closing it at 3EST so I figured thats when it started, but I guess they really are going LIVE tonight.

Comment

what channel is the fight on???

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                what channel is the fight on???

HBO eddieP!:thumbs:

Comment

got it mike :thumbs: A super middleweight title fight is scheduled from across the pond when Joe Calzaghe vs. Mikkel Kessler is seen live Saturday, November 3 at 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT, from Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales on HBO. The World Championship Boxing team will be ringside for the event, which will be presented in HD-TV and in Spanish language on HBO Latino. started to panic when i couldnt find it on at 3pm:bang: hope kessler kicks his ass:beerbang: not betting but i will be tunning in,,hope it lives up to the hype:beerbang:

Comment

Alright guys, have a good one. Unfortunately I will not be watching the fight. I tried to get out of it at the last minute but I couldn't.

Good luck everyone and I'll be hoping for an Under 10.5 :thumbs:

Comment

wow cant believe it went the distance...... hats off to Joe Calzaghe he did a masterful job,i really thought kessler would ko joe.......... :beer2:

Comment

I didnt see it but I heard the ref was screwing things up in Rd 8.

Ill have to watch my recording.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                          I didnt see it but I heard the ref was screwing things up in Rd 8.

Ill have to watch my recording.
                          Yea, he jumped in to reprimand Calzaghe for a punch to the back of the head (which wasn't intentional I don't think) when Joe had a chance to maybe end it. Regardless, I'm not sure he would have but he definitely had a shot to do it there in that round.

Comment

he did that more than once,doesnt have to be intentional its illegal......... a point should have been taken ......... i counted atleast six times he did it that he wasnt even warned............ kesslers head is like a cinder block thankfully, the only time joe really hurt him was that good shot to the body..

Comment

Working...
                            X