X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Mosley

Cotto -150
    Mosley +120

I'm taking Cotto on this one. He will lose one day, maybe soon, but Shane won't be the one to do it.

Gonna watch the lines a bit, see how the weigh ins go (Cotto is on pace) and determine my wager the day before, unless it starts drastically changing. 1.5 or 3 on Cotto, not sure yet.

cotto :beerbang:

Comment

OK, its moving. Public or not, Im jumping on it now before it gets worse. Dont want to jump the gun, but I know its going to get higher.

Cotto -160

3.2 for 2

Comment

Jumped again, Cotto -170

8 oz gloves being worn. Advantage (in my opinion) = Mosley

Cotto did 10 weeks of training, which is just perfect. 8 is too little and 12 is an overkill.

Officals Named:
        NYSAC Chairman Ron Scott Stevens today announced the officials who will be working Saturday's WBA welterweight championship fight between champion Miguel Cotto and three-time former champion Sugar Shane Mosley at Madison Square Garden. The third man in the ring will be Benji Estevez (New Jersey). Judges will be Glen Feldman (Connecticut), Winn Kintz (New York) and Peter Trematerra (Florida).

Comment

betus still has coto -150 shane +120

Comment

I go off of wsex (World Sports EXchange)

Comment

Kellerman and Kenny did a good 15 minutes on this one on ESPN Radio here in the NYC metropolitan area. I hate Max Kellerman more than anyone in the sports media, but I still listened. He said if there was one athlete in the world he had to pay to see, he would choose Miguel Cotto. Granted, he loves boxing but still I found that pretty funny.

Kellerman picked Cotto and said he doesn't think it will go the distance, Kenny kinda wavered but went with Cotto by decision. Some of the main points were Shane's speed and tough chin and that he's never been hurt, even when knocked down he still won rounds after that and such.

Kenny seemed to imply, but wouldn't say, that if it goes to the cards that Cotto is winning so they can set up a superfight with Mayweather or De La Hoya (if Mayweather bitches out), and said if he knocks out Moseley then Mayweather has no choice but to take Cotto or he's a pansy.
              Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-08-2007, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I agree. Shane has to win 8-9 rounds distinctively to get the nod.

Out of the 2, Shane has the chin, that is without a doubt.

Ha, whats your beef with Kellermen. The guy is great for boxing. All boxing commentators have their flaws, but Kellermen doesn't bug me too much. Very hard to disagree with the guy at times.

Either way, I think Cotto should close at -200

Comment

well i would rather listen to max then a drunk like larry merchant any day:beerbang:

Comment

Off Topic

Pavlik vs Taylor rematch is set for mid Feb. :beerbang:

Comment

betus has it at -170 today:thumbs:

Comment

Miguel Cotto 146.25 vs. Shane Mosley 146.25
                        Joel Casamayor 134 vs. Jose A. Santa Cruz 134.75
                        Antonio Margarito 146.25 vs. Golden Johnson 147.5

Both weighed in the exact same but here is what I can gather by looks and tone...
                        Shane looks ripped. Mosley doesn't seem like he's playing around. He needs the strength.
                        Cotto stayed trim, needs the speed.
                        Ha, they are both trying to adjust for eachothers style.

Damn, its one of those fights where even if I lose..I still win. Mosley is bad ass...but I'm going to roll with my head instead of my heart.

Cotto is going to mop up Mosley.

Comment

Cotto currently at -190 now.

Comment

cotto still -160 @ dimes

Comment

Dropped back down to -170 on WSEX, so I gues there is even money comming on, which is good.

Haha, Maussa got KO'd in the first.

This Casamayor fight sucks...

Comment

Working...
                              X