Sat 11/10 104 Jake Shields -350

10:00PM (EST) 105 Mike Pyle +250

Sat 11/10 107 Kimbo Slice -350

10:00PM (EST) 108 Bo Cantrell +250

Sat 11/10 110 Kyle Noke -120

10:00PM (EST) 111 Seth Kleinbeck -110

Sat 11/10 113 Nick Diaz -450

10:00PM (EST) 114 K.J. Jones +325
    Last edited by EddieP; 11-09-2007, 12:49 PM.

leave it to betus to get nick diaz opponent wrong,,,,,,,,,,, he is fighting koons and should kick his ass from here to next week:thumbs:

Comment

Damn, nice card.

What will you be watching? MMA or boxing?

Im going to roll with boxing, but damn...what a nice card.

Comment

Ill be watching this! Ill catch the replay of boxing. I think it will be a good card to watch, not much for making any money. I think the favorites run away with this one. Im geeked to see Kimbo Slice in the cage. Ive been a long time youtube fan of his. LOL, as Im sure most have, ha, ha. All kidding aside, the dude is a beast. And apparently he has been taking training serious. He has been out in vegas with Randy, and in Cali with Bas. Cant get two better guys to help you. In that joke of a fight he had with Ray Mercer in the cage, he actually had a good takedown if I remember correct, and was attempting the ground and pound! Bottom line, Bo Cantrell is the sheep being lead to slaughter to introduce the fans to the man from the 305! kimbo wont need much mma talent to win this one, will probably look like one of his underground highlight reels, just too much juice. I think Nick Diaz is going to beat the hell out of K.J. The only shot Noons has is to land the haymaker, cause he is such a KO artist, please. Diaz has taken some monster shots and not been stopped. He will make K.J. Look stupid with his usual crazy flurry, pitty pat punches until he decides to take it to the mat where he will end it whenever he chooses with the sub!

I think after Nick beats Noons ass he should yell out, DONT TALK SMACK TO THE HORSE!!! Just to remind him of when Mr. Bennett put him to sleep, LOL!!!!:laughing: F#CK K.J.

Comment

I met Kimbo at a convention in Vegas a couple months back, cool guy. I don't know what his stats are but he wasn't that tall, still buff though. I was standing there and I go "oh damn, thats Kimbo" my friend goes "who?" so I went up, shook his hand, etc. Legit individual.

I don't think he has a bright future in MMA. He will be a pump and dump icon in my opinion, but hey...the industry needs all the money and attention it can get.

Comment

Hell no, that would be cool to meet him. Yea, I dont think he is very tall but his dam arms are like rocks! have you ever seen his knuckles? they are all jacked up, must have been all those years of the back yard bare knuckle banging, lol. He will be very exciting if nothing else. If he is training legit, and trying, which he appears to be doing, I hope it works out for him. He has been busting his ass for years, let the dude make some money while he can!:beerbang:

Comment

Kimbo needs to lay his opponent out. Anything less will be neglected by the majority of MMA fans, since no one really knows who he is.

I'll catch the replay though, sorry guys...gotta stay true to boxing.

Comment

Wanted to post real quick (in a hotel right now).

I parlay'd Kimbo, Shields, Diaz, and Silva....

Mike Pyle is pretty good, but I can't see Shields getting caught, hes too well rounded. Diaz actually could get caught because in recent performances Nick likes to do his rabbit punching, and if he doesn't actually use a mf'ing gameplan, KJ could knock his ass out. Hopefully he learned his lesson against Aina (played around too much).

I'm gonna make another parlay with those picks, and Noke added. :sm:

Comment

is this card on showtime???

Comment

diaz is stopped on cuts.........unreal............well 2 outta 3 for me, didnt bet just as well i guess..........had cotto winning also.......kinda easy when no money is at stake:thumbs:

Comment

I stand by my previous statement.....F@CK K.J. NOONS!!!! Cant stand him. He landed a good shot on Nick, but Diaz was never hurt. Nick can take shots all day every day, whatever. I understand that you have to look out for fighters safety, bla, bla, bla. To give that turd the title is a Joke. And to call out the 154 division in boxing, I almost fell off the couch laughing. Somebody please show him the replay of the Horse, who has no MMA skills, damn near knocking his head off, please! As far as Bo Cantrell, he should be BANNED from any combat sports for life, for showing how much of a pussy he is. He claims he isnt scared of any man or any thing.......hmmm? Looked like he was going to **** his pants as soon as the bell rang. Pathetic, I wanted to see Kimbo bang him for more than 19 seconds:bang: :bang: Its a shame Bo is that damn big with heart the size of a Peanut, but then again what do you expect from a guy with a 10-11 mma record??? Oh well, good card if you like nice cuts and lots of blood, the ER might run out of stiches fixes those guys. Just a little pissed that I missed the boxing match to watch that nonsense:puke:

Hope somebody made some money tonight!

Comment

I hate when MMA guys call out boxers, it's ridiculous. KJ probably made no more than 50K (with the win) on that fight, what named boxer would take a fight like that, as well as what promoter would back it? Take a top 5 MMA'er and I still think a top caliber boxer would decline the fight, even if it was in a boxing ring.

With MMA rules, well that goes to the old saying..."Couple months of sprawl training..."

Comment

Nick landed some nice jabs and we all know what the Horse did to K.J. IMO, any top boxer would destroy him! He better stick to MMA and hope he can make it through one title defense. I for one would love to see a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                          X