ufc 78

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    evans and bisping both suck ass, neither one deserved to win.............
    Yea, just dont know how EITHER guy could walk away feeling like they deserve to be in the title mix???:puke: The fight was garbage, and the only reason Rashad got the nod was due to some lame ass takedowns, which the Count was able to nulify. I had my fingers crossed for the double knockout but whatever. The only good thing is that hopefully they will put Evans in with a top guy and I can see him get his ass handed to him. Both guys should drop to 185, but I believe they will get beat down there as well. Send them both to the WEC, BLAAAAAAHHAHHhh. Oh how great it would be to watch either of them fight a top guy........I seriously dont want to watch one more fricken countdown show with Rashad bragging about his cardio from running up that stupid ass hill with the Jackson camp. Obviously, the only one he is fooling is himself. Note to "Suga", YOUR CARDIO IS GARBAGE, the dude is a JOKE! OK guys, im done venting.......afterall, I wasnt expecting anything more from these two so I think I will just STFU and not waste anymore of the forums time even typing about these two ass clowns:bang:

Comment

Working...
    X