X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Fighter 6 Finale

Sat 12/8 101 Roger Huerta +105
    8:00PM (EST) 102 Clay Guida -145

Clay as the favorite, damn didnt see that one coming. Hmmmmm, I think I would lean toward the carpenter. I actually got to meet him Oct. 12th. They have a local MMA show called the Madtown Throwdown. They usually try to book a "Known" fighter to make an apperance to draw in more fans. Clay showed up and signed autographs for what seemed like hours. SUPER nice guy, took time to pose for the usual pics, and even talked to you for a bit. He said he lives in Chicago and that the UFC is actively working on getting sanctioned in Illinois. He told me, that he was told (by Dana), to expect to see a PPV from Chicago hopefully in 08, or early 09. You guys know I have my fingers crossed, a two hour drive would be unreal to see these guys fight in person. Anyways, back to the topic, I really like that guy, he definately BRINGS it each and every time. Gotta like his heart, should be a good fight! Sure not much juice if you like him as the fav.:thumbs:

Comment

too tough for me to pick a winner in this one,, i like both guys,its a toss up,, should be one hell of a fight

Comment

Working...
      X