No announcement yet.

vargas vs mayorga 11/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn guys I wish you had more confidence in my boy Mayorga, even I was having my doubts before the fight after reading all of you were going with Vargas, at least I bet something small but **** why was everyone doubting him so much.

Comment

Vargas is scared of him.

Comment

Damn, I wish I could see the fight. Sounds like Mayorga is too much for him and is wearing Vargas down.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
          Mayorga definately cannot outbox Vargas so Mayorga by decision is a little ludicrous in my mind, unless he gets 2 knockdowns.
          I can't believe this actually happened.

Comment

I only bet 1/3 of my normal unit, I feel like an idiot.

Comment

:bang: :bang: DAMN IT!!! Oh well, first of all, hats off to V3 for trying to give me a winner with the over. ONCE AGAIN you were money buddy! But no, had to stick my head up my own ass and go for Vargas. I admitt, I got caught up in the hype of this being his last fight, and me being a fan of his, bla, bla, bla. I NEVER EVER expected to see that Ricardo show up tonight. He really impressed me with his ability to stay cool and what appeared to me, stick to a gameplan. I really thought he would come with that usual wild toughman style garbage. Thought that would be the case and Vargas would win with better boxing. Damn, if Ricardo can stick to that style, he could do good for himself. We all know the dude is tough as nails. Oh well, hats off to Mayorga, and once again, Nice call V3! :thumbs: One of these days I hope to learn that my obsession with favorites will be the reason I never get ahead...LOL!! Cant complain, it was a good fight! Entertaining, Nice drama, and pretty good action throughout. +160 would have been a nice payout.......ILL GET EM NEXT TIME!!! :blackeye:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                I had to throw something on Mayorga at +160. We will see what happens.

WAY TO GO!!:thumbs:

Comment

I dont feel too good about it, after I read this thread I was convinced Mayorga would lose. Only bet $100, but whatever its my fault. FIGHTHYPE \\ CONTENT Mayorga should have been the favorite according to these guys. I wish you guys were El Matador fans... I don't have much faith in my boxing picks either, I'm 0-2 lost on Steve "Two Pound" Forbes and "K9" Cornelius Bundarage
                  Last edited by TheGoods420; 11-24-2007, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Well, time to start having some faith in those fight picks Goods! He definately was a "live" dog and I wish I could have at least gave him some thought. That pick was money, and it looked brilliant in the 1st. I saw that flury and knockdown and thought I was screwed! Vargas got my hopes up in the middle rounds only to crush them with that flash fall down bull**** in the 11th. Whatever, its all good. No reason to feel bad about the win buddy. Congrats:beerbang: I for one, am always happy to see new additions to the fight threads, the more opinions the better if you ask me. Like I said though, Ricardo really suprised the hell out of me with the effort he put forth. He worked his gameplan, and actually utilized what appeared to be boxing skills.....Kinda??? LOL! He earned the win, nice job on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                      I dont feel too good about it, after I read this thread I was convinced Mayorga would lose. Only bet $100, but whatever its my fault. FIGHTHYPE \\ CONTENT Mayorga should have been the favorite according to these guys. I wish you guys were El Matador fans... I don't have much faith in my boxing picks either, I'm 0-2 lost on Steve "Two Pound" Forbes and "K9" Cornelius Bundarage
                      Let me preface this by saying, I am actually trying to help though my choice of words isn't always the best. Patrol time.

Dude, you're the same guy who's first thread here in the GD Section was asking for help and how to get out of a huge thousands of dollars hole that you couldn't pay, and that you always lose because you have "no luck" and "listen to your dad". You swore you would stop gambling large quantities and learned your lesson "if only the Cavs could win at Golden State". Now, I see your head must still be above water since you've branched out to boxing, yet you don't feel "good" about hitting a +160 dog? Seriously, you should honestly stop gambling. It's bad news for you. You just don't get it and you probably never will.

And having 'John Anthony' under your name isn't going to get you any respect or credibility here either. It just makes you look like a fool for liking that movie and thinking you might one day be "that guy". Most here despise touts like Brandon Lang with a passion and some constantly fade the guy if they hear his picks because he is such a joke (not to mention that movie is a 2 hour root canal no one should have to sit thru).

Enjoy your win and stop acting like it's v3, mine, no1mike's, or eddiep's (or anyone else in this threads fault) you didn't win more. You are ALWAYS going to want more. That's why you should not gamble.

:thumbs:

Comment

Ya, just pcik em as u seem them. Sometimes, its the fans who pick best because they dont fall into spreads, who put what where, what other cappers are doing, etc. They just stick to the sport itself. Liek I said though "sometimes" :)

Nice hit. :thumbs:

I only wanted to play the Over, then I got greedy and parlayed it with fat face...and look where it got me. That second knock down just killed it. Off balance knock down. Vargas was sqaured up like he was in line for some more popcorn.

Comment

well i missed the fight:bang: just had to go out and get drunk:thumbs: no matter i would have bet the loser vargas....guess he should retire...... onward and upward or is that upward and onward??? now i need to get back my hi y money i lost on gtech.....:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                            Let me preface this by saying, I am actually trying to help though my choice of words isn't always the best. Patrol time.

Dude, you're the same guy who's first thread here in the GD Section was asking for help and how to get out of a huge thousands of dollars hole that you couldn't pay, and that you always lose because you have "no luck" and "listen to your dad". You swore you would stop gambling large quantities and learned your lesson "if only the Cavs could win at Golden State". Now, I see your head must still be above water since you've branched out to boxing, yet you don't feel "good" about hitting a +160 dog? Seriously, you should honestly stop gambling. It's bad news for you. You just don't get it and you probably never will.

And having 'John Anthony' under your name isn't going to get you any respect or credibility here either. It just makes you look like a fool for liking that movie and thinking you might one day be "that guy". Most here despise touts like Brandon Lang with a passion and some constantly fade the guy if they hear his picks because he is such a joke (not to mention that movie is a 2 hour root canal no one should have to sit thru).

Enjoy your win and stop acting like it's v3, mine, no1mike's, or eddiep's (or anyone else in this threads fault) you didn't win more. You are ALWAYS going to want more. That's why you should not gamble.

:thumbs:
                            You are a jerk.
                            Last edited by TheGoods420; 11-25-2007, 03:44 AM.

Comment

The million dollar man with the million dollar plan.

"John Anthony talk to me!!!" "Mom?"

Comment

Couldn't think of a nickname. Doesn't mean that guy has to call me out. Cusefan, you should stop betting.

Comment

Working...
                                X