No announcement yet.

Official - Hatton vs Mayweather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freechannelsurfing.net has it clear as day for free. all you need is internet explorer and the windows media player 11 upgrade. you don't even need the upgrade, but it looks good (Like a tv without HD). scroll down to the boxing hbo stuff and click on one of them and wait for it, left click the screen twice and it should come up.

Comment

FIGHTHYPE \\ ROUND BY ROUND

Comment

Wow hatton is soft:bang:
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Mayweather is simply the best. I can't believe I bet my heart over my head. If you look through these threads I do nothing but praise PBF, and then I take Hatton and lose. Just stupid.

Would love to see Mayweather vs Cotto, but quite honestly, Mayweather has NOTHING left to prove.

Comment

I agree cuse...

I am now a Mayweather fan, I've bet against him twice, and seriously he is so smart, and so skilled, its amazing to watch him fight. I really don't know who can beat him, maybe Cotto, but even then, I still think PBF wins.

Congrats PBF, tremendous competitor.

Comment

Cotto has a big problem. he is very slow
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

And I love boxing, but what a joke it is. I watched the fight via internet and the place I was on was flipping between the HBO feed and the British feed (whichever came in best). HBO had Mayweather up 1 to 2 points around rounds 9 and 10 and the British feed actually had Mayweather up 2-3 points (so they were being honest one would think).

Then, you get the scorecards after the fight is stopped and each judge has Mayweatehr only losing one round??? Up 89-81???

Come on. There's no debating Hatton won the first round IMHO, so that means all three of these guys had Mayweather winning every single round from 2-9???

You just can't take boxing seriously when you know who will win the fight based on location of the fight. Make no mistake, Hatton in my eyes wouldn't have won and didn't deserve to, if they went the distance, but he never had a chance. Ever.
                Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-09-2007, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Theres Onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy One Mayweatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                    Cotto has a big problem. he is very slow
                    Agreed, he would teach Cotto a nasty lesson. Cotto would NO SHOT, in my opinion. Who would, honestly?

Probably No one.

Comment

I was very impressed with Money Maywether, but I never expected him to win by TKO. WOW! It just seemed like a mismatch by boxing standards. Ricky really disapointed me with his game plan. Ugly, ugly fight for the most part. His brawling, hugging, hitting behind the head style was terrible. It seemed to me, that any time there was enough distance to Actually box, Floyd picked him apart. His jab was just too fast for Ricky. He was able to hit him at will, and had they actually stood and boxed, it seemed to me that Pretty Boy would have totally embarrassed him. I have to agree with Cuse, what more does he have to prove? He has put his money where his mouth is. Hats off to Floyd, unreal! He is pound for pound in my book. As ugly as it was, looking back, good fight and one hell of an ending!:thumbs:

Comment

Is there anyone out there anyone thinks could beat Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                          Agreed, he would teach Cotto a nasty lesson. Cotto would NO SHOT, in my opinion. Who would, honestly?

Probably No one.
                          Micky:beerbang:
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
                            Ricky really disapointed me with his game plan. Ugly, ugly fight for the most part. His brawling, hugging, hitting behind the head style was terrible.
                            That's what he does. Hatton is Hatton. Relentless inside puncher, and hugging machine. Birds loves him for it :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                              That's what he does. Hatton is Hatton. Relentless inside puncher, and hugging machine. Birds loves him for it :laughing:
                              LMAO I hate both of them they are so boring:laughing:
                              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                                Micky Mouse
                                Donald Duck!

Comment

Working...
                                X