Next Ultimate Fighter Announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Ultimate Fighter Announced

Coaches will be Forrest Griffin and Rampage Jackson. That should be one helluva fight at the end.

should be good, sure as hell beats the original rumor I heard. Some of the mma chat rooms were claiming that if Cuck beat Wandy that he would be the other coach and I was gonna puke if they tried to spin another title shot for mohawk boy. My gut tells me that Forrest will get smashed....but thats what I thought about him and Shogun....Griffen always finds a way to show up. I just have to think that Rampage will dominate him. Regardless of what anyone thinks about TITO, Forrest shouldnt have made it out of the first round with him. I see Rampage slaming him down and abusing him in the same way. Forrest certainly cant stand up with Quinton, he always eats too many shots. Tough or not, Rampage will KO him if they trade. Forrest is a game fighter, Ill give him that, but Rampage is at the top of his game. Dont get me wrong, I CANT wait for it, just see a one sided beating!

Comment

I was wondering who the other coach would be....OMG...Rampage is going to kill Forrest...

Comment

I'd like to say that this isn't 100% confirmed, but I'm 99% sure about it. That said, this will be a great challenge for Rampage. Griffin is more well rounded than Chuck, and will not tire at all during the fight.

Comment

It was posted at ufc.com and mmaweekly. its for sure. I agree that Forrest should last longer than Chuck, hopefully. I just cant wait to see the line for this one. As my fellow capper YUKON would say: NO VALUE in rampage....LOL, toooooooo much juice I would think.:dunno:

Side note. has anyone seen any lines for wednesday nights WEC card? Going to be some really good fights!! Im sure someone will start a thread for it. Just getting anxious.:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
            It was posted at ufc.com and mmaweekly. its for sure. I agree that Forrest should last longer than Chuck, hopefully. I just cant wait to see the line for this one. As my fellow capper YUKON would say: NO VALUE in rampage....LOL, toooooooo much juice I would think.:dunno:

Side note. has anyone seen any lines for wednesday nights WEC card? Going to be some really good fights!! Im sure someone will start a thread for it. Just getting anxious.:thumbs:
            I wouldn't say there is no value in Rampage. Forrest is off a pretty high profile win over Shogun, which could actually have him overrated. Forrest is not as good as he showed in that fight, and while he may last a bit, I don't think the judges will have to decide in this one.

Comment

Good point Nittany. Plus Forrest is huge with the fans. Maybe even more than Rampage to some?? Either way I would love to take Quinton, as long as the lines are reasonable. Should be a great show. You KNOW Rampage will be in classic form with all that T.V. time, probably wind up being like the Rampage comedy hour. That dude is hillarious, plus Forrest is always good for his crazy one liners as well. Dana White claims there will be Huge changes in the format of the show. Should be interesting, Damn I cant wait, I have ZERO patience. Good thing there are a ton of good fights coming up to satisfy my mma addiction, LOL!:thumbs:

Comment

I also saw Saturday that Rampage was hanging out with Kevin James. That seems somewhat odd to me for some reason. Anyone know the story behind that?

Comment

Working...
                X