yukon thanks for the winner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yukon thanks for the winner

i myself loved bocek but the other two i have to thank you............................................... ............ Accepted Date: Dec 29, 2007 05:00 PM - EST
    Graded Date: December 29, 2007 09:41 PM - EST

Wager Type: Parlay(3 team)
    Wager Status: Won
    Risk: $20.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount: $133.99 (USD)

Amount Paid: $153.99 (USD)

Description: Other Sports - 112 James Irvin +160 for Game Other Sports - 115 Mark Bocek -125 for Game Other Sports - 119 Roan Carneiro -155 for Game
    :beerbang:

lol wow, I thought you were banned. You're welcome though, nice hit.

Comment

chuck liddell hit a ****** hit tonight
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

soko ruined my entire night:bang: :bang: :bang: chuck and gsp looked terrific.... i really liked silva, wandy is just not the same, three beatings in a row might be time for him to think about retirement....just not the same guy that crushed rampage not once but two times....oh well hit the one parlay and missed maybe a half dozen by one fight...

Comment

Wand isn't washed up at all... its all a style matchup. Theres a good chance wanderlei woudl beat rampage again... Fights come down to hwo styles matchup. I had a feelign Wand woudl be sort of tentative becuase he knwos how dangerous chuck is.... that fight was pretty close though. 30-27 was a ****in joke, wanderlei won that 2nd round, and the 1st was very close.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
            Wand isn't washed up at all... its all a style matchup. Theres a good chance wanderlei woudl beat rampage again... Fights come down to hwo styles matchup. I had a feelign Wand woudl be sort of tentative becuase he knwos how dangerous chuck is.... that fight was pretty close though. 30-27 was a ****in joke, wanderlei won that 2nd round, and the 1st was very close.

EXACTLY!! Whatever, im just glad that didnt cost Wandy the fight. He lost fare and square, but once again I have to wonder about the judging in MMA. It shouldnt be that way!

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
              i myself loved bocek but the other two i have to thank you............................................... ............ Accepted Date: Dec 29, 2007 05:00 PM - EST
              Graded Date: December 29, 2007 09:41 PM - EST

Wager Type: Parlay(3 team)
              Wager Status: Won
              Risk: $20.00 (USD)
              To Win Amount: $133.99 (USD)

Amount Paid: $153.99 (USD)

Description: Other Sports - 112 James Irvin +160 for Game Other Sports - 115 Mark Bocek -125 for Game Other Sports - 119 Roan Carneiro -155 for Game
              :beerbang:

:beerbang: Nice hit on that parlay EddieP

Comment

thanks mike:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X