Ufc 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 80

Well I think BJ Penn wins this fight he is much better at 155 then 170. He should win as long as he doesn't gas out. BUt the odds aren't worth it.

Gonzaga over Werdum. Werdum isn't impressive and has never been, this fight will be superbly boring!!!! that's my best call

Marcus Davis should win, he has been doing well as of late.

In a mild upset, I'll take Lambert +115, I think he is the better fighter and wrestler.

Kendall Grove was given an easy fight, he should easily.

Colin Robinson over Hardonk, Ihave no idea why they keep bring this Hardonk guy back, he's horrible.

James Lee +130 gets my money here, Sakara just isn't that impressive, yet they keep bringing him back, I think they only bring him back cuz he's Italian.

Sam Stout all the way, he's Canadian, I'm Canadian, I can't bet against him.

Good luck to all

Nice picks for the most part...

I disagree thinking Hardonk will win, I think Per Eklund has great betting value at +220 against Sam "my ground game aint stout" Stout, and I think Werdum is alot more impressive than you give him credit for. He def does have value as a betting dog, but unless Chute Boxe has dramatically improved his standup, or smoehow he catches gonzaga in a sub, Gonzaga is gonna win.

Very surprised lambert is the fave, him and James Lee are my straight up picks. 2 unit each on them.

Comment

Good card considering most people thought it would be lame. What can you say about B.J? When the guy comes in prepared, cardio, weight and mentall wise....Unreal. He is something special and as a fan, I really appreciate that guy. Cant wait to see him and Sherk. Bottom line, Penn really seems reborn as a fighter when it comes to his training. It just seems that he finally realized you cant get by forever on talent alone. If he continues to put the work in, the skys the limit for B.J. IMO.

Hope you guys made some money. Looking forward to Wed. night!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X