Paul Williams fight 2-9-08

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams fight 2-9-08

WOW, didnt see that one coming. Carlos looked sharp! I hope somebody in this forum had money on Quintana? I saw +500 or more at some sites, damn thats good coin for an underdog win no doubt. Hmmm, good fight for a boring ass saturday night! Sure wish I would have had that crystal ball, could have been rich :laughing:

Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
    WOW, didnt see that one coming. Carlos looked sharp! I hope somebody in this forum had money on Quintana? I saw +500 or more at some sites, damn thats good coin for an underdog win no doubt. Hmmm, good fight for a boring ass saturday night! Sure wish I would have had that crystal ball, could have been rich :laughing:
    how williams wants to fight mayweather is beyond me...........i punch quicker than williams mayweather would light him up like a christmas tree
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Yea, maywhether would eat his ass for lunch. If you saw the fight last night, paul was getting nailed with just about everything. I seriously thought he was going to get KO'd! Some of those overhand lefts and straight right hands were sick! Back to the drawing board for Williams. Maybe he fell victim to his own hype? Its all good, often times a good ass whipping is the reality check these young guys need to realize that their not there just yet! I wouldnt count him out, but he will have to do some serious work before he calls out the pretty boy! Ha,ha!:puke:

Comment

I was going to play the over 9.5 (-140) then just thought -140 was asking for too much, so I didn't play it. Didn't even watch the fight believe it or not, been too busy.

I will definately be on Pavlik though. -180 is fine with me. The first fight I got him at +140 if I remember correctly. Like the over in that as well. Think they will both be cautious. They are both too intelligent to come out swingin.

Comment

Working...
        X