Sat 2/16 105 Kyle Noke -140

10:00PM (EST) 106 Scott Smith +110

* Game Note: Miami, Florida
    Sat 2/16 107 James Thompson -220

9:40PM (EST) 108 Brett Rogers +180

* Game Note: Miami, Florida: Heavyweights
    Sat 2/16 109 Yves Edwards -300

9:00PM (EST) 110 Edson Berto +220

I cant wait for this one! Did you see Kimbo on Jimmy Kimmel? Pretty funny, Old ass Tank better hope he doesnt gas to quick. Should be fireworks for the first 30 seconds! Whats up Eddie, you're not messing with that WEC on wednesday night? You know the WEC has been good to us..........Yea right!!:puke: If i remember correctly, those bastards owe us some money! Looks like a good card, I would like to try to at least get back to even with that damn WEC!! Well see, i hate to donate anymore to the books on account of the WEC, they have handed me my ass on many occasions!!:bang:

Comment

Kimbo is the play here, he should absolutely destroy Tank.

I wanna parly Kimbo and Yves together (but edson is dangerous). Will probably put some on ricco since hes up to around +250... Big foot is too big of a fave against ricco IMO. Not sure about noke/smith yet.

Comment

mike waiting on the next wec, i have a sleeper,should be right around easter time i think:beerbang: i dont think i will bet sat night,not even sure if i will be home to watch.. if i dont watch for sure i wont bet.. last ufc was a disaster for me,but i did sweep the last fight night.... just cant seem to get on top of this ****...not only tank gasing but how bout kimbo gasing??? i saw a dude beat the hell out of kimbo on you tube some big white guy not sure of his name but he ****ed kimbo up pretty good,he was completely spent,and if knees were allowed in that fight kimbo would have been mangled... ...
        Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
        I cant wait for this one! Did you see Kimbo on Jimmy Kimmel? Pretty funny, Old ass Tank better hope he doesnt gas to quick. Should be fireworks for the first 30 seconds! Whats up Eddie, you're not messing with that WEC on wednesday night? You know the WEC has been good to us..........Yea right!!:puke: If i remember correctly, those bastards owe us some money! Looks like a good card, I would like to try to at least get back to even with that damn WEC!! Well see, i hate to donate anymore to the books on account of the WEC, they have handed me my ass on many occasions!!:bang:

Comment

yukon you dont like noke??? man that silva is one big mother..not really crazy about this card for whatever reason.. i like tank some ,which probably means kimbo will ko him...enjoy the fights guys i hope you hit something:thumbs: QUOTE=yukoncornelius;131299]Kimbo is the play here, he should absolutely destroy Tank.

I wanna parly Kimbo and Yves together (but edson is dangerous). Will probably put some on ricco since hes up to around +250... Big foot is too big of a fave against ricco IMO. Not sure about noke/smith yet.[/QUOTE]

Comment

That fight you're talkingabout was against Sean gannon. If sean and kimbo fought in mma today, Gannon would most likely get destroyed. Gannon got obliterated his ufc fight. Kimbo is wayyyyyyy better than he was then... And he actually wants that rematch reallly bad. I give tank maybe a 5% chance of winning... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
              That fight you're talkingabout was against Sean gannon. If sean and kimbo fought in mma today, Gannon would most likely get destroyed. Gannon got obliterated his ufc fight. Kimbo is wayyyyyyy better than he was then... And he actually wants that rematch reallly bad. I give tank maybe a 5% chance of winning... lol.
              ok i didnt know the guys name and how long ago that fight was..dont think i will be home tonight to watch this event, hope you guys make some cash good luck:thumbs:

Comment

You never know, Tank still has that punchers chance. He would literally have to catch Kimbo with a "lucky shot". Slice has this one though, way too fast for Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                  You never know, Tank still has that punchers chance. He would literally have to catch Kimbo with a "lucky shot". Slice has this one though, way too fast for Tank.
                  5% :sm:

Comment

Working...
                  X