Pavlik vs Taylor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik vs Taylor

Pavlik Over 9.5. Been leaning towards this one for a while.

Any thoughts?

Catch of 166, no belt on the line. Taylor looks a little chubby in the face, but he wanted the weight. Both are talking a good and solid game. Pavlik's trainer stating he trained even harder for this one.

Most likely going to roll with 3.6 on Pavlik and then a small .5 parlay with Pav/O9.5

Comment

Placed 1.8 for 1.
      Sorry about the mistake, the O/U is 10.5
      Put a half par on Pav/Over 10.5 (.5 for 1.45)

May place some more after the weigh ins.

Comment

I was on pavlik in the last fight... I really don't think emmanuel was the right man for JT. I'll probably be putting a unit on Jermaine, he seems really hungry for this fight. If he's able to work the jab and stay focused, he'll outbox kelly and win.

Comment

Weigh in's today, but his face looks chubby. I dont think he is really made for 166, he was just talkin. We will see though. A Unit on Taylor isn't bad at all, but he really has to win by KO, or win at least 8+ rounds.

He does sound determined though.

I really like the Over, but it may just be because I wouldn't lay the -190 (went up) on the Under.

Comment

don't forget... taylor was considerably ahead on the score cards last fight (although that was a damn crime). I have no idea how Pavlik is only -165 on betus. He's -195 on bookmaker. At 165, I'd be going with pavlik.

Comment

Ya I remember he was behind, I thought Pavlik was losing the fight as well but making a come back until he layed down the right hand of doom!!!

Taylor has only stepped up to 3 fighters.

Hopkins - First should have been a draw and he scraped by the second.
              Winky - Draw but should have lost.
              Pavlik - Lost

So he is 2-1-1 but should be 1-1-2

Realistically being 1-1-2 in his last 4, or hell give him the 2-1-1, and going against someone who just made him collapse in the corner he should be a much larger underdog than 140/150.

Comment

Money comming in on Taylor, got Pav down to -170.

Look at his head, his body, JT is juiced...I'm calling it here.
                I exercise every day, not a health fanatic but I know what it takes to look like that. That is NOT natural. He has never looked like that before, they guy is juicing. Looks like Vargas when he fought DLH.

Not saying he is going to win, but hes got some help right now...

Still rolling with Pav, going to put some more towards fight time.

Comment

For the record V3... I'm back on Pavik lol... hes now -155 on betus. I was on Taylor sheerly from value, now that thats gone, I'm rollin with Kelly.

Comment

Ha, welcome aboard :)

I can't name one other 160-168 pounder that looks the way JT looks right now. I'm 170, and fairly lean. For me to look like that I would have to drop to about 135 (impossible) and put on 30 pounds of pure muscle, and I still wouldnt look that yoked. There is no way.

Just look at him, and try to think of one middle weight that looks like that (MMA or boxing). That cannot be done naturally.

I know Im bitching about it, but they really have to test him after this....

Anwyays, Pavlik by UDWF

Comment

Put 1.5 for 1 on Fernando Montiel.

Who-The-F is he fighting? Martin Castillo? I've never heard of the guy...
                      Checked his record. Nice record, but his opposition is weak. Most impressive win was beating a japanese fighter in Japan. Other than that, nothing...

Montiel by Latin Fury

Comment

Montiel KO4 :beerbang:

Comment

2-0 SU
                          1-0 Parlay

Total = 3-0 +3.45 :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X