WEC 2/13 live on Versus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEC 2/13 live on Versus

Let me start off by saying, I am soooooooo PUMPED for this event. I'm more pumped for this than most recent UFC's, so many of the fights shoudl be very competitive and exciting. Hell, I want to see every single fight on the card. There are 3 titles up for grabs (135, 155, 170). If you have the versus network, try to tune in.

Straight bets

- Miguel Torres 5 units EV (he opened at +155)... with that said, this is probably the last straw with BETus...they piss me off so much with how much advertising they do on mma websites like mmaweekly yet they are the absolutely slowest to post lines. They didn't post the lines for this televised event till mid way through the day. Bookmaker had them up Monday night. Whoever is in charge of adding lines at BETus or monitoring them shoudl be fired without question because they are a complete idiot.

Quick reasoning for picking Miguel to be the new champ at 135... He has more experience than Chase Beebe, he should outclass Chase on the feet. And when it goes to the ground, Torres has incredibly active guard and is a very offensive style grappler.

- Charlie Valencia to win 1 unit
    - Hiroyuki Takaya to win 1.5 units

3 fight parlay risking 3 units
    Carlos Condit
    Manny tapia
    Mark Hominick

I have other lengthier parlays, for small risk not worth listing lol.

Other decent values I see - Jamie Varner +115.

Haven't posted my mma picks for a while... figured I'd post my insight for this one.

Just got home, no time to get any bets in:bang: So Ill just be watching this one, besides the WEC always kicks my ass. Good luck tonight YUKON! Im excited to see these fights! Ill be pulling for you but I would have to go with Razor Rob! You know me Yukon, Razor rob.......Tito.......Hunting Beach crew? Gotta go with the Team Punishment fighter! LOL!!! :beerbang: With that being said, Fade me! You might once again be money!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS! :thumbs:

Comment

I bow down in the presence of you great Yukon! Seriously man, you have a knack for spotting those dogs! You're money buddy!:thumbs: Damn this Punishment Athletic bandwagon is gettin lonely.......

Comment

Actually .... I was money except for shti head Mark Hominick getting rear naked choked again.... and I lost both my straight up picks lol.

I actually added 2.5 units to Torres before the fight went off the board, so that was a big win (saved my night). SICK submission also...

I played some catchup with a tv parlay of (torres, tapia, varner, and condit), which was nice. Some exciting fights! I'm kinda surprised how varner outclassed Rob on the feet.

Comment

Yea, I was very suprised by Varner. Not only were his shots a lot crisper, but he really seemed to be rocking Rob. Nice combos and he brought constant pressure. He was definately not intimidated in the least. It looked like a matter of time? Rob just didnt look right, just seemed one step slower. Maybe he took Varner lightly, dont know. Good card, I like the WEC, guys really bring it. Good thing I didnt make it home in time cause I would of been all over the Razor!!!:laughing: I bet you were yelling at the t.v. when they announced that draw huh buddy? Way to go announcer and judges......"we have a scoring correction" that was a bit low budget if you ask me, LOL!! Condit cracks me up with that whole pre fight persona! I dont know who he is trying to be with that "crazy" look? But he takes care of business and I guess thats all that matters.

Good night of fights!:beerbang:

Comment

lol whent he draw was announced I was like WTF .... this is impossible. And yeah Condit is hilarious with his facial expression... hes an angry dude.

Comment

Working...
            X